• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was good. One of Shyamalan's best post Village, a very focused and tight experience compared to the mess he made before like Avatar & After Earth.

I was okay with it until the end
and then he started crawling up the wall
and I literally stuck my middle finger up at the screen and said fuck off.

I was okay with it until the end
and then he started crawling up the wall
and I literally stuck my middle finger up at the screen and said fuck off.

That's exactly what I felt at that moment too but the very end of the film pretty much fixes that problem once you know what the bigger picture actually is.

SPOILERS

The film is basically a comic book villain origin story.

- J - D -

Man, Dan's recent comment about him eating a pound of candy the last time he went to the movies really kinda shook me up because my mom and dad are diabetics so I try to be really careful about sugar consumption. That and when he said he usually drinks like 10 cans of sodas a day (since they're free at the offices).

Dan, please cut back on that stuff. Seriously.

That's exactly what I felt at that moment too but the very end of the film pretty much fixes that problem once you know what the bigger picture actually is.

SPOILERS

The film is basically a comic book villain origin.

Not enough for me, I've never turned on a film so hard as this one.

- J - D -

Split is great. James McAvoy is great. Anya Taylor-Joy is great (and is also great in The Witch). The ending is great. The ending music gave me chills when it kicked in and the camera slowly moved through the diner.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, Dan's recent comment about him eating a pound of candy the last time he went to the movies really kinda shook me up because my mom and dad are diabetics so I try to be really careful about sugar consumption. That and when he said he usually drinks like 10 cans of sodas a day (since they're free at the offices).

Dan, please cut back on that stuff. Seriously.

Sugar free soda isn't going to affect your diabetes.

The pound of candy will though.

I don't actually know how anyone, diabetic or not, can eat that much candy without wanting to puke halfway through.

Not enough for me, I've never turned on a film so hard as this one.

Hey that's fine. For me, when I heard that theme at the end, I shit my pants with excitement because I was all like OH NO YOU FUCKIN DIDN'T and then it happened which made it all wonderful.

However, it is a very divisive thing because the very end of the film is what puts the entire film into perspective and not everyone is going to be into that. I was into it pretty hard but then again, I have always thought that MAJOR SPOILERS
Unbreakable was one of like the top 3 best Shyamalan films and certainly one of the most underrated superhero films ever made.

- J - D -

Sugar free soda isn't going to affect your diabetes.

The pound of candy will though.

I don't actually know how anyone, diabetic or not, can eat that much candy without wanting to puke halfway through.

Oh I didn't know he only drank sugar-free soda. Still, I'm not sure how consuming that much artificial sweetener is good for anyone, but I'm not a food science person.

At the movies I can barely manage to finish a small bag of popcorn, let alone a pound of just one thing.

Bring Me the Head of Murder Island
Nobody loses all the time. Well, almost nobody.
gUcJ8Y4l.jpg

Antiwhippy

You basically have to hook your mouth up to a faucet and super glue it on while it's running full blast to die from drinking water.

iirc Dan has actually gotten further than any of the crew when they've played in a squad. he made it to 7th place like twice, right? and that was when he had been left as the last member of the team for a while.

Antiwhippy

iirc Dan has actually gotten further than any of the crew when they've played in a squad. he made it to 7th place like twice, right? and that was when he had been left as the last member of the team for a while.

Because he keeps abandoning them for scopes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I want the speed up time button from FF12 in every game

There's so much running in HZD and none of it is interesting or fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom