• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
I just wish people wouldn't be so harsh on pilot episodes of new things.
A lot of podcasts/tv shows/other forms of media have a rocky start. It takes time to find your feet. To figure out what works, and what doesn't work.

I loved a lot of that Abby/Ben podcast. Sure there is room for improvement, but I am excited to see where it goes

I just resubbed to Giant Bomb Premium for the first time in years! Good luck on the big business; I'll be looking out for your name Abby

MD92tmg.gif

Ashby

Feels like archives going up have been taking longer than they used to lately. Maybe I just miss the managed livestream.

- J - D -

Vinny watches movies like my grandma watches movies.

edit: by that I mean my grandma constantly asks questions about plot beats that are about to happen or will happen due to the natural course of the plot. Vinny does this a lot and it forces Alex to say something like "I'm not saying a damn thing", which of course is still saying something even if you're trying to be vague.

Anyway, I'm with Dan on F&F Tokyo Drift. I don't feel the same love for the film as Alex or Jeff, but it's still really nice hearing them mark out about it on Film & 40s because genuine enthusiasm is very endearing.

Hindl

I hope Xenoblade 2 is good. Watching Kingdom Heartache is putting me in the mood for a long JRPG and if it's on the go I'll actually play it more

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The art look pretty good too despite me not always loving joe mad's stuff.

Really looking forward to that actually.

BTA

The OCD in me implores you to turn on the subtitles for Mario Sunshine on the next episode.

It did surprise me a lil that they talked about turning them on in episode 1 and then never touched the options menu after.

That being said: I've loved SmS so far. Can't wait for more.

drabnon

Fobwashed I like your GB content but I can't see how you have watched the same streams as me. Unless you think Dan is likely to stand by and watch his whole team get killed, then somehow manage to survive all by himself and win running solo

That was a good stream. It'd be nice to see two full squads queue up and get into the same game just to see who can make it further.

That's a good idea! It'd be cool for them to try some meta games kinda like how Polygon does!

I'm going to say no combination of a giantbomb squad will ever get a chicken dinner.

Because they're bad.

if twitch playing the game can get to 3rd, i have no qualms about that chicken dinner eventually coming :p

Fobwashed I like your GB content but I can't see how you have watched the same streams as me. Unless you think Dan is likely to stand by and watch his whole team get killed, then somehow manage to survive all by himself and win running solo

Dan is a sleeper agent. Don't sleep on him ;P

Fobwashed

Could be, I've missed a lotta streams. I feel like he plays fast and loose which goes against the way most of the others play and that sorta pulls them forward into firefights and such. Way I see it, getting into the mix in more games is gonna be more helpful than crawling around and getting sniped. He's also usually a bit away from the team makin him almost an accidental scout. I've rarely seen them do well when bunched up together -_-

BigAT

Are the This Year best of Bombcast collections available for download anywhere? I found streaming versions, but nowhere to download them from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom