• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

I scroll twitter and it shows me stuff. You can disable the "What you missed" stuff although I like it since it usually highlights good stuff for me.

I use everything from Twitter itself and I prefer it to Tweetdeck since it's better at showing conversations.

This is my cold take.

EDIT: Also, if you want to follow me I'm kiguel182 just as here. I'm the most hilarious man alive so it's worth it.

nJU6jHA.png

2zmIyFj.gif

Oddly enough I can keep track of all of it, haha.

There's actually another column or two but I hide those when I'm at work in case there's "bad" pictures.

I'm not balls deep into twitter(hell I just made an account last year). I just occasionally post there so this all is kind of incomprehensible to me.

bjork

I want a premium thing that's Jason playing Streets of Rage 2 with the Activator. He would also need to talk shit to each enemy as he hit them. He could call them all Dan or whatever.

I'm not balls deep into twitter(hell I just made an account last year). I just occasionally post there so this all is kind of incomprehensible to me.

Basically the way I broke it down was:

- Too much noise on Twitter if I want to see "famous" people that I follow (like GBers), so put all "famous" people into a special list.

- Too much noise in the special people list if I have all of them together, break them into categories (Twitter lists) based on what they do.

- Too many Twitter lists to click through all the time on my phone/PC, use TweetDeck because you can see all your lists at once.

So the one column that's there is basically "Gaming People", where it's all Youtubers (or people along those lines like GB) posts only. Another one is Game Devs (because I do Youtube stuff) and I like following the people who gave me keys for stuff.

It makes sense to me, haha.

kiguel182

I tried to use lists but it's just too much work.

I live inside the chaos now and it's great.

But I don't follow 8000 people so it's easier.

LiK

I usually go through and clear out people I follow like every few weeks. Usually people who got boring or their accounts seem dead. I try to keep it down. I dunno how some people can follow more than 1k people. Right now, I'm following a bunch of Asian artists mainly cuz I need inspiration to draw more. I think I followed like 300 of them now, haha.

Catvoca

Banned

Same. I only follow like 300 people though. I like having it mixed up, the political stuff is easier when it's mixed with cute cat pictures.

Same. I only follow like 300 people though. I like having it mixed up, the political stuff is easier when it's mixed with cute cat pictures.

I pretty much use the political stuff as a "Unfollow me" notification, haha. Doesn't matter if I agree with it or not, anyone who gets too extreme with that stuff I just don't want to deal with.

LiK

I pretty much use the political stuff as a "Unfollow me" notification, haha. Doesn't matter if I agree with it or not, anyone who gets too extreme with that stuff I just don't want to deal with.

Ouch, I sometimes like to shit on Trump so hopefully that doesn't scare you away. It's hard to avoid being political these days.

I wonder what a Abby led video series will be like.

Whats her thing?

I honestly have no idea what she likes. I only know she hates game stories.

Catvoca

Banned

I follow a lot of the very funny leftist twitter. It can get a bit much sometimes so i like having random gaming shit or animal pictures or whatever to mix it up with. Still, I like following those political people.

kiguel182

I usually go through and clear out people I follow like every few weeks. Usually people who got boring or their accounts seem dead. I try to keep it down. I dunno how some people can follow more than 1k people. Right now, I'm following a bunch of Asian artists mainly cuz I need inspiration to draw more. I think I followed like 300 of them now, haha.

I follow mostly game devs and some political stuff (and GB peeps) Opening the app and being shown a bunch of cool games is always nice.

Same here. But I can see the need for lists if I had 1k or something.

Also, if you follow my Twitter also play my game! (Shameless self promoting but seems fitting)

Strax

I wish GB had at some point done a Game of the Generation podcast for PS3, 360 and Wii like they teased so many times

Catvoca

Banned
I wish GB had at some point done a Game of the Generation podcast for PS3, 360 and Wii like they teased so many times
On the one hand, I'd love to hear Jeff shit on Red Dead Redemption and piss off everyone else. On the other hand, I don't want to hear another 3 hours of people lauding Burnout Paradise.

oti

Banned

1. Burnout Paradise
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Some Rockband game or something

I want this podcast too

Strax

1. Burnout Paradise
2. Red Dead Redemption
3. Some Rockband game or something

I want this podcast too

I think Arkham Asylum could win. Both Jeff and Brad have said sometime in the last two years, looking back, that Arkham Asylum should've won over Uncharted 2 in 2009.

What The Play: Episode 12 | Ft. Dan Ryckert
Never understood the love for Paradise.

It's a really fun game and years later STILL nobody perfected the open world online setting that Paradise did especially in how efficient it was all around. Right now it's sort of a time and place thing because I've had a ton of fun playing it with a group of friends. Caushing havoc all around the city, challenging each other and doing the challenges within the game or looking out for jumps.

Just finished Tacoma, it's great! If you liked Gone Home and are into the idea of a game like that but about our future/current corporate dystopia, check it out

Just finished Tacoma, it's great! If you liked Gone Home and are into the idea of a game like that but about our future/current corporate dystopia, check it out

I had completely forgotten about this coming out! I enjoyed Gone Home, so I'm definitely thinking about going in blind since I've made it this far.

What The Play: Episode 12 | Ft. Dan Ryckert

It's a really fun game and years later STILL nobody perfected the open world online setting that Paradise did especially in how efficient it was all around. Right now it's sort of a time and place thing because I've had a ton of fun playing it with a group of friends. Caushing havoc all around the city, challenging each other and doing the challenges within the game or looking out for jumps.

I still remember doing the "Collect 25 mugshots" achievement or whatever it was for getting people with the 360camera on and taking pictures of wrecking them. Saw a few dicks that day.

I'm probably going to like it but after playing What Remains of Edith Finch, it's going to be hard to top it. Heck, I'm kind of sure it won't.
I still remember doing the "Collect 25 mugshots" achievement or whatever it was for getting people with the 360camera on and taking pictures of wrecking them. Saw a few dicks that day.

I saw people with guns and a bunch of mooning. There was this one time I saw drugs but it was only once. It was like UNO on crack sometimes when it came to Paradise.
We aren't dating anymore but yes she was!

She was definetly the talented side of the relationship lol

*sobs quietly*

Sorry <_<! but you'll find someone better.

I'm probably going to like it but after playing What Remains of Edith Finch, it's going to be hard to top it. Heck, I'm kind of sure it won't.

I saw people with guns and a bunch of mooning. There was this one time I saw drugs but it was only once. It was like UNO on crack sometimes when it came to Paradise.

Sorry <_<! but you'll find someone better.

I'm sure Tacoma might be a good bit more in depth in terms of story, after seeing just a tad bit of GB's video. Edith Finch was fantastic, but like The Unfinished Swan, it was more about the gameplay mechanics progressing the story whereas Gone Home, and seemingly Tacoma, are about using the environment to tell a story with not much gameplay. Two developers in the same genre that specialize in telling a story, but in different ways :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom