• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The Sims is only good to live out weird fantasies where Moses seduces the neighborhood, only to enslave them all and force his former lovers to work in his underground gnome sweatshop. Dissenters are killed by being trapped by velvet rope barriers or drowned in a pool with no ladder.
Now imagine if you replaced Moses with this man

2536316-fbfb41d.gif

And had the crew do voice over for their sims.

Suplexer

While we certainly aren't in any type of a #content drought, I'm surprised we haven't got a PUBG style stream of Splatoon 2, or did that happen and I missed it?

I would really like to see Jeff, Dan, Alex, and Abby play together.

I'm sure you could get custom skins for Sims characters for everyone on the crew.

Actually...fuck that. Just do it all in real life.

The series has a very elaborate character creator, there's no need for skins.

I just dunno if the Sims is a good fit for anything. It's a very passive, open-ended game, largely about roleplaying or making your own objectives. It's better suited for written LPs than actual video, IMO. (Then again, Austin and Vinny made Crusader Kings 2 work, and I would've said the same thing about that, so what do I know!)

Catvoca

Banned
I should probably play the original Nier. It's not on PC is it?

Nope, Only PS3 and 360, and it's kinda hard to get (though they did a reprint of PS3 Nier in Europe so it might be easier now). PS3 copies are still like €40 used though, I lucked into a 360 copy for €7 when I was only out to get automata.

daveo42

Banned
Jeez...I wonder if any of my local shops have a copy of the game for PS3. I still haven't found a copy of SH Shattered Memories for the Wii locally yet either.

imBask

Banned
The twitter website/app is the worst anyway

The whole point of twitter is to see shit happening live, WHY IS HALF OF MY FEED THINGS I "MISSED" FROM YESTERDAY AAAAAAAAAAAAH
also why is the "show less of this" button such a lie

LiK

The twitter website/app is the worst anyway

The whole point of twitter is to see shit happening live, WHY IS HALF OF MY FEED THINGS I "MISSED" FROM YESTERDAY AAAAAAAAAAAAH
also why is the "show less of this" button such a lie

I use Tweetbot on my phone and it's the best. I use Tweetdeck on my PC. Official website/app is absolute garbage. Not sure how people follow anything on it.

imBask

Banned
I use Tweetbot on my phone and it's the best. I use Tweetdeck on my PC. Official website/app is absolute garbage. Not sure how people follow anything on it.

yeah I use Fenix on my phone, and tweetdeck is fine but the columns are a little small

LiK

You can adjust Tweetdeck (on PC) and make the columns different sizes. I have mine super small so that I can watch I THINK like 8 of my lists at the same time.

Damn, 8. I only use 3 mainly cuz it's in my second monitor that is in portrait configuration.

The Twitter website is bearable if you use an adblocker or similar tool to hide the useless parts of the page. But primarily I use Tweetbot on my iPhone.

ironically I had to hide those boxes because they keep showing me the underage anime girls that LiK faves

LiK

Sure, PM me your twitter if you don't want to put it in here.

LikChan

The Twitter website is bearable if you use an adblocker or similar tool to hide the useless parts of the page. But primarily I use Tweetbot on my iPhone.

ironically I had to hide those boxes because they keep showing me the underage anime girls that LiK faves

all legal.
thank you for still following me, haha

I hid that box mainly cuz people were liking stuff nonstop which made it a worthless column.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom