• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
finished Ep 1 of Beast in the East while answering e-mails last night

this is great 'watch while you work' stuff

kiguel182

I didn't watch Yakuza exactly because I had to read it and focus 2 hours on it.

Glad that I didn't since I bought the game and got to experience it all by playing.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
They never start skipping it, because it's an excellent story.

I didn't watch Yakuza exactly because I had to read it and focus 2 hours on it.

Glad that I didn't since I bought the game and got to experience it all by playing.

damn... it looks real smooth and cool. kind of making me want to sit and play it, but i am an idiot and just decided to play League of Legends

or maybe just start really paying attn

daveo42

Banned
barrack's always been a verb mate

anyway PERSONA 3 DANCE AND PERSONA 5 DANCE

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE STEP!?!?!??!

Saw the threads. PQ2
P5 Dance
P3 Dance

Life is good. Hopefully P3/5 Dance has a story worth a damn. P4 DAN had an abysmal story mode.

daveo42

Banned
There will be a story in both. I will play the story in both. And then I will fall off the game hard after being put off by what is being passed off as canon for both.

I love rhythm games but bounce off them relatively fast regardless of whether or not the music is great.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I just need the beatmaps to not be average to garbage. DJ max really shows how crucial having good beatmaps is to a rhythm game. Seriously, best in the business.

Too many songs in P4DAN is me going "what the fuck rhythm am I tapping buttons to?"

daveo42

Banned
Bombcast this week kind of just felt "there" with nothing of note. The fight stuff at the end and the flashback console talk early on were some of the highlights, but you could feel the lack of Jeff on the cast this week. Top-tier would have been a Jeff/Peter cast.

She's the best parts of Vinny and Dan

She's the result of Dan and Vinny having a kid? I don't like where this is going.

She's the best parts of Vinny and Dan

tumblr_ntjualahSm1r72ht7o1_500.gif

=
Abby?

daveo42

Banned
This is why we need Abby to play the Sims. To finally answer all these hard hitting questions.

The Sims is only good to live out weird fantasies where Moses seduces the neighborhood, only to enslave them all and force his former lovers to work in his underground gnome sweatshop. Dissenters are killed by being trapped by velvet rope barriers or drowned in a pool with no ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom