• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OTXXX| Fondle it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It was something Vinny was pitching a year ago though? Must be something elaborate for it to take that long to gestate.

Wait...what if Dan is trying to get as many feature going for GBEast to avoid playing Yakuza Kiwami...

WHAT IF????
dan.jpg

I DON'T WANT DAN TO PLAY KIWAMI EITHER.

I WANT ALEX ON THE STICKS AND VINNY ON THE MIC AND ABBY IN THE BOOTH.

DAN CAN JUST GO EAT TACO BELL IN THE BATHROOM.

I apologize for yelling at you guys multiple times tonight...

I need to go to bed. Beastcast in the morning.

Sleep well, GBGaf.

I'll talk to ya'll this weekend.

Salarians

Best Moment of 2017:
Yakuza 0, that thing that happens in chapter 6

runners up:
Yakuza 0, that other thing that happens in chapter 6
Yakuza 0, that other other thing that happens in chapter 6

daveo42

Banned
I've said it many times. Dan shouldn't be the one to play Yakuza Kiwami. He should have never been the one playing 0. The Yakuza series should have been an Alex series from the start.

Man, GBEast is carrying the whole site with all that content, lol.

I'm very glad Ben and Brad are playing through the Kingdom Heart games though, make no mistake. It's great.

Best Moment of 2017:
Yakuza 0, that thing that happens in chapter 6

runners up:
Yakuza 0, that other thing that happens in chapter 6
Yakuza 0, that other other thing that happens in chapter 6

Remind me what chapter 6 was?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
With All you fuckers doing the fake tweet thing idk anymore, but my wife has a mac book that I want to do this to. Is it hard? I want it just for pubg.

Also I kind of hope gbeast don't play yakuza kiwami, that way I'm forced to play it my self

Probably runs at sub-n64 level framerates.

Zero315

Banned
I've said it many times. Dan shouldn't be the one to play Yakuza Kiwami. He should have never been the one playing 0. The Yakuza series should have been an Alex series from the start.
Agreed.

I'm down for the new feature, at this point I'll watch the Beast crew do anything. Hell they managed to make Super Mario Sunshine interesting.

Based on the name I bet the feature will have one person driving and everyone else will be assigned two units. The people with two units will write down what they want to do and pass it along to the whoever is in charge in silence. That should get some interesting results, because if someone send their units left and someone else right everyone will likely get picked off.

ryseing

Catching up on this thread...

I try not to complain too much about content or lack thereof because 1) the duders keep a close eye on this thread and I don't want to hurt their feelings and 2) $35/yr (I only buy Premium on sale) is stupid cheap on a $/hour basis. Like, I enjoy UPF, so that's 2 hours of entertainment a week at minimum, plus whatever other content I end up enjoying.

That being said, this whole KH business is quite disappointing. I've wanted the site to do a playthrough for so long because the batshit insanity makes for great LPs, and their caginess on what the feature actually is quite frustrates me. A bit of clarification would go a long way right now- if it does end up being a joke, it's really not worth it.

The first game isn't also terribly long. They could easily finish it in ~20 hours, especially since they're playing on Normal. While I'd love a look at the entire series (not necessarily play all of it, just do an overview), I would be perfectly fine with just completion of KH1.

I'm not some nutter KH fan. But, this has been my dream feature since I ever started following the site. The way it's being handled kinda hurts.

I got the job suckers

CONGRATS

Yeah. I can feel Ben has a bunch of ideas. Like I mentioned before, i feel that it's Brad and Jeff that aren't just as into that sort of stuff? Like even Ranking of Fighters which was a Jeff led join died out. Brad in the other hand has never been one for leading premium content on a consistent basis.

Ben is trying. He's trying alot. Kudos to you ben~

Ranking of Fighters is also a Jason joint and but he currently has his hands full

Beat Tacoma, Pyre, and Dream Daddy this week. All of them are great in their own way and I'd wholeheartedly recommend any of them. EDIT: Oh, and Sundered. Also good, but I know some people have complaints about the combat. It's not very intricate or technical. You basically mash buttons, which was totally okay with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom