• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Renpatsu

There was a 10 second period when I said something differently. My quick edit wasn't enough!
image.php

He's watching.
Because we haven't quoted your avatar enough, have we?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I thought they were going to put in a suburban all stars cd to vib ribbon because I thought they'd get in trouble from the man otherwise

popo

Character creator in NBA2k is pretty great. The fabric crease tech needs work though.
Check out the weird double boner on "Vinny".
He is so ashamed of his arousal he tried to hide it with a basketball.

2690574-v1.jpg

2690575-v2.jpg

2690576-v3.jpg

2690577-v4.jpg

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I really enjoy when GB covers old games in general, so I would love it if everyone brought in all their old 8/16-bit shit, not just the Genesis. I love the Genesis, but we had plenty of it last year (the entirety of Streets of Rage 2, etc).
Yep, I would also like to have more Bombasticas, they are some of my favourite videos on the site.

I'm surprised how forthcoming Dan is about his time at game-informer. LOL Patrick still won't go into details about his time at EGM.

It's usually a bad look to talk about your previous employer in a bad light. You don't want to possibly burn bridges, and it leaves your current/future employer(s) wondering if you'll do the same to them.

That said, I appreciate his candor on the GI stuff and his honestly about it is refreshing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
With all this talk about "MS BRIBES DEV TO SABOTAGE PS4 GAMES", didn't Jeff talk about this at some point? I feel like he actually confirmed that that happened (but I think during the launch of the orginal Xbox? Or the 360?)
I doubt anybody could tell me on which podcast that was?

Xater

Man, Project Spark looks kinda soulless, but that ending was great. "Jason, we need to cut this off right now!"

With this game it's not as surprising that it's another one of those MS releases that just gets thrown out there. Really reminds me of what Activision has done with some of their game sin the past.

daydream

Banned
I thought Project Spark was going to be MS next big thing. I bet the Mojang deal sealed the death for spark.

I dunno, I thought their presentations of this had always been half-assed so I never got the impression that they were banking on this, especially with it being free and all.

Brashnir

Yikes, Project Spark looks like hot garbage. Rotten with microtransactions in the worst possible way.

If it wasn't for the microtransactions, there might be something there, but I wouldn't be willing to spend 60 bucks on the thing if they sold it that way without them, so I don't know what they could do with it.

Then again, I'm not into user-created content games, so it probably never had a chance with me to begin with.

Scizzy

The Circle of Dan:

1. On the podcast, Dan explains that he is always happy because he just does things that he thinks are fun.

2. I absentmindedly think to myself, "you know, Dan is kind of goofy, but he has a point. Maybe, I'll just do things that make me happy."

3. Two minutes later, Dan tells a story about having to be drugged by his mom because he HAD to drive back to Lawrence for a house party immediately after getting Lasik.

4. I think to myself, "Oh yeah, that's why sometimes you should sacrifice a good time. To prevent yourself from going blind. Dan is kind of goofy."

Top Bottom