• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Liamc723

Happy birthday duder!

Congrats on still being so young!

edit: Yeah, Alexis has to be leaving.

Happy
Birthday bro. :)

Happy bday, dude!

46JQ89m.gif

Thank you very much duders! I will try and cherish these early adult years.

FHIZ

God, I'm not looking forward to the GOTY podcast most disappointing discussion. Everyone is going to deservingly say Destiny... Brad is not going to let it go. It should be the shortest discussion of the year, but it's gonna be a one versus everyone brawl haha.

FHIZ

Watch Dogs?

The expectations for what Watch Dogs would be got real deflated after the delay, and while it delivered a similarly disappointing repetitive experience, the expectations Bungie set for Destiny compared to what they delivered will no doubt win out. What they were just talking about in terms of it mechanically being a great game but that fact makes it that much more disappointing will be a big factor.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I remember that, didn't Vo0 win like 6 of the 8 tournaments and then lost the grand final?
Yeah, I think he made the most money overall, but lost the final. It was actually pretty interesting at the time and it totally destroyed CPL (the MLG of its time).

daydream

Banned
God, I'm not looking forward to the GOTY podcast most disappointing discussion. Everyone is going to deservingly say Destiny... Brad is not going to let it go. It should be the shortest discussion of the year, but it's gonna be a one versus everyone brawl haha.

psOmzSW.png

Edit: Rorie brought a game for the first time. :eek:

Egg0

Banned
That last comment Alexis and Jeff made about leaving kinda sounds like maybe he's taking a Drew sized vacation.

Chuck

Still without luck
I agree that the store telling PS+ members to sign up for PS+ is SHIIIIIIIIT.

Remember when the PS4 was the savior but then it turned out to have a shitload of problems?

edit: divekick is my que for baseball. LET'S GO O'S

chogidogs

PS+ on a browser is pretty sweet. I just go to the $ave section then free games once month and just download the games when I feel like playing. The store on the actual consoles are terrible though.

Egg0

Banned
Lol, Jason quietly explaining Divekick character origins while everyone talks. He needs to work that PA system that Vinny and Drew used.

Top Bottom