• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Myggen

hmmm

makes sense but its still a bit alarming tbh.

i wonder

Do we know of many other engineers/designers who have quit except for Dave and Ian who went to make/work for Webhook? Also yeah, I imagine that there's a ton of companies in SF who pay their engineers/designer a lot more money than CBSi. You can earn a lot by working for the big tech firms for example.

Patryn

Rewatching the end, definitely sounds like Extra Life is going to be 72 hours this year. Sounds like 24 hours from the Beast, then Brad pulling his loner shift again, then the office crew finishing off the last day.

I have no idea how long it's going to take for me to watch all that content.

LeBart

Rewatching the end, definitely sounds like Extra Life is going to be 72 hours this year. Sounds like 24 hours from the Beast, then Brad pulling his loner shift again, then the office crew finishing off the last day.

12 hours of Dota, 12 hours of Destiny.

Brashnir

I'm going to go ahead and wager a guess that it will take you approximately 72 hours to watch 72 hours of video.

Patrick Klepek does not care about The Kids

skynidas

Banned
am i the only one that noticed that Dan was a bit low key today? he's always so happy, but today he was weird. maybe he was tired or something, but i don't know. good show though! cranky brad is hilarious

Myggen

am i the only one that noticed that Dan was a bit low key today? he's always so happy, but today he was weird. maybe he was tired or something, but i don't know. good show though! cranky brad is hilarious

He used up all his energy playing Painkiller.

I just realized my ISP is currently not monitoring my useage, so right now I can download anything without fear of going over my cap.

Quick, give me something to download!!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't had premium since April of 2013. It's going to be one hell of a marathon when I resubscribe.

Hopefully they have a sale soon because I don't want a t-shirt. I already have the Lincoln Force one.

FHIZ

The end of the Alexis rift prank is how I imagine Giant Bomb is just going to end. 30 years from now it's just going to be bitter old Jeff, by himself, Japanese arcade release on the PS9. "Well, that was Giant Bomb..." fade to black.

But, that said, total bummer about Alexis.

I remembered I had a code for this...

uvkVXvEl.jpg

justjim89

Drew's gonna come back and walk around the office like, "HEY GUYS, I BROUGHT PRESENTS FOR EVERYBODY! Alexis you first!"

Everyone slowly looks away from Drew. Brad coughs uncomfortably.

"...Alexis?"

IaN_GAF

I'm sorry if this totally bums people out, but godDAMN were they great together...

IioONOt.png

Watching these old videos makes you appreciate Ryan so much more. Beautiful bastard.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Just watched the Project Spark demo.

I am so glad that I have no emotional attachment to Microsoft. They are going to fuck that game up so hard. The game itself looks fine, but I'm sure they just can't wait to monetize everything they can in every future Minecraft product.

Top Bottom