• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

sub_o

screenshot2014-10-12a7ksfz.png

screenshot2014-10-12a6tsqv.png

Have any of the duders played Dark Messiah of Might & Magic? Recently started playing it and using the physics to kill people is so fun. Putting ice under people's feet and watching them slide off a mountain is great. Didn't Jeff say at some point that he didn't like it, or am I crazy?

I'm listening to the Game of the Year 2008 Bombcast as background noise while I do homework. Holy shit, 2008 was a year. Look at the list of games they're debating: Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, MGS4, Gears of War 2, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Dead Space, Braid, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, and Fable II. Those are some fine games, man.

Also it's funny seeing Jeff push for GTA over Burnout, his now-proclaimed game-of-the-generation.

Rainmaker

Banned
I have reviewed the tapes and must say, Brad was laughing and being a 92% Jokester. If he was below 49% on The Jokester Scale, I would have to say he was crossing the fucking line but alas, my numerous tests on the footage has proven him to be "just joshin' around with his friends." These are just the facts, I'm merely kind of a scientist.

hamchan

I'm listening to the Game of the Year 2008 Bombcast as background noise while I do homework. Holy shit, 2008 was a year. Look at the list of games they're debating: Burnout Paradise, GTA IV, MGS4, Gears of War 2, Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, Dead Space, Braid, Left 4 Dead, Fallout 3, and Fable II. Those are some fine games, man.

Also it's funny seeing Jeff push for GTA over Burnout, his now-proclaimed game-of-the-generation.

Yo GTA made him cry.

Have any of the duders played Dark Messiah of Might & Magic? Recently started playing it and using the physics to kill people is so fun. Putting ice under people's feet and watching them slide off a mountain is great. Didn't Jeff say at some point that he didn't like it, or am I crazy?

I always got the impression that Jeff was OK with it at first but then it got ridiculous when kicking dudes into spikes or off cliffs became basically the best strategy of the game.

Speaking of which, how are you playing it? I keep trying to go back to the game but it seems like there is a crippling performance bug that makes the game basically unplayable. I've tried on multiple machines, multiple OSes and nothing works. The game will run fine for a while then degrade to single digit frame rates

TraBuch

Banned
When you cook sunny side up eggs, are you supposed to JUST cook the bottom? I always flip the egg and break the yolk 99% of the time.

Top Bottom