• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Wunder

When you cook sunny side up eggs, are you supposed to JUST cook the bottom? I always flip the egg and break the yolk 99% of the time.

Here's a little trick, if you have a cover for your pan, use it. It cooks sunny side up eggs perfectly using the steam. I used to flip the egg and would break the yolk like 60% of the time but with the cover you literally crack the eggs and pop it on and leave it for a few minutes. It's awesome!

def sim

Here's a little trick, if you have a cover for your pan, use it. It cooks sunny side up eggs perfectly using the steam. I used to flip the egg and would break the yolk like 60% of the time but with the cover you literally crack the eggs and pop it on and leave it for a few minutes. It's awesome!

Lifehacks like these are why I come to the Giant Bomb thread. ;)

I put the egg in a wide cup and turn it over in the pan and let the steam trapped in the cup cook the top, it makes the shape perfectly round and it doesn't let the sides get burnt and brown, which I really dislike.

I always got the impression that Jeff was OK with it at first but then it got ridiculous when kicking dudes into spikes or off cliffs became basically the best strategy of the game.

Speaking of which, how are you playing it? I keep trying to go back to the game but it seems like there is a crippling performance bug that makes the game basically unplayable. I've tried on multiple machines, multiple OSes and nothing works. The game will run fine for a while then degrade to single digit frame rates

Just playing the Steam version, i'm on Windows 10 x64 tech preview. Not had any FPS issues as of yet that I noticed.

def sim

Chefs hate me!

angrychefvnko5.jpg

You're putting them out of work. D:

what a motley crew Shoemaker has managed to assemble for this nonsense...

you think Jared will be sober for this? how long until Brad's first exasperated "OH COME ON!"

Wunder

My mom worked in a diner and showed me how to do it, it's how my whole family has done it and it makes some tasty ass eggs, I tell ya hwat.

im gonna need a gif

you think Jared will be sober for this? how long until Brad's first exasperated "OH COME ON!"

after 4 hours he will ragequit after a wipe and go play trials

im sorry

Myggen

Maybe I need to get in on some of these cooking tips. My eggs always end up weirdly shaped and burnt.

Jared's tolerance level is like one glass of wine, so you never know!

oh man, 5 noobs and 2 of them are only 26. this is going to be rough.

for those who don't know, towards the end, you're fighting level 27 and 28 enemies with elemental resistances. which means you're probably doing between 60 and 80% of the damage you should be doing, not even counting the shields if you're 26.

edit: at least Brad's got an exotic primary. that'll help.

Dany

Banned
oh man, 5 noobs and 2 of them are only 26. this is going to be rough.

for those who don't know, towards the end, you're fighting level 27 and 28 enemies with elemental resistances. which means you're probably doing between 60 and 80% of the damage you should be doing, not even counting the shields if you're 26.

really? the raid is 26?

Top Bottom