• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sucks to be the relic guy. Hate to have that responsibility.

You should see what it's like to be the iron star kiter in World of Warcraft. Last phase of a 19 minute fight, and you're responsible for training a mob into another mob and NOT hitting your own team or 19 minutes down the drain.

Nah I haven't. My groups have always just cheesed him by jumping to one of the far platforms the hobgoblins snipe from, and we just kill the boss from there.

The worst thing is the guy with the relic did something that falsely reaffirmed their bad idea of having to run right up to the Templar's face. Now they're committed to a really bad strategy and who knows what it'll take for them to try it the right way.

yeah hope someon realizes that the super is ranged soon, else they maybe stuck at this for a bit

did they get any good loot frm the checkpoints before the templar?

Jared got the praedyth's revenge right before this boss (raid sniper, great for pvp)

Xater

Sucks to be the relic guy. Hate to have that responsibility.

I was in charge of the relic on my very first raid. It's really not that hard. You have some strong attacks and you just have to get the shield down fast enough and announc eit to your team so they know when to attack.

Also the super of the relic is a ranged attack which makes it of course way easier than what they are doing.

my group ended up cheesing it from one of the pedestals too.

Did Brad's rocket explode in his face when that thing appeared around him?

lol yep, I think everybody makes that mistake once or a dozen times.

hahah "do they only spawn one oracle at a time?" "yes."

"...what does enrage is near mean?"

DJ88

Fuuuck, Brad was soo close. He asked if the super was ranged then that guy had to screw it up by repeating that you have to be in close range. -__-

Zabant

Boss is open and ready for his shield to be taken down and brad is hiding behind a column with the powerful relic complaining that the harpies are still up. Lol

Megasoum

Banned
So I'm wearing the purple vanguard armor stuff right now... The only upgrades available for me are in the raid or through Xur? There's no other way for me to level?

2690018-facepalm.gif

Megasoum

Banned
that's right.

surely he has Brad or Jeff's cell phone number. friggin just text them that the relic is ranged.

Ugh ok...

I just bought the Shadow Price... Now I need to complete at least one of 3 exotic bounties I have lol. 200 fusion rifle kills in nightfall, "Complete a weekly challenge activity" and complete 25 strikes.... I've never even done Nightfall once yet.

DJ88

Yup, getting that close is gonna result in dropping the relic eventually and wiping.

Ughhh and they're ignoring the chat trying to tell them it is ranged! This is killing me lol.

EDIT: Finally he's gonna try it from long range!

FStop7

Banned
"Don't worry about the chat they're dumb. The relic isn't ranged."

*continues to die firing the relic at the templar's shield from 3 inches away*

Ugh ok...

I just bought the Shadow Price... Now I need to complete at least one of 3 exotic bounties I have lol. 200 fusion rifle kills in nightfall, "Complete a weekly challenge activity" and complete 25 strikes.... I've never even done Nightfall once yet.

You can do a Vanguard Tiger playlist strike instead of the weekly nightfall. there's not a good way around the multiplayer stuff though.

edit: I might be thinking of a different bounty, but I think I'm right about the Tiger thing?

So what is the range on that thing?

seriously, like the length of the room

Megasoum

Banned
You can do a Vanguard Tiger playlist strike instead of the weekly nightfall. there's not a good way around the multiplayer stuff though.

seriously, like the length of the room

Yeah I can do Tiger for the 25 strikes but I kinda want the pocket infinity... I think I'll try to farm the 200 nightfall kills by myself.

chogidogs

This looks fun though, if bombGAF wanted to take a crack at this and wouldn't mind guiding a noob along. My psn id is the same as my gaf name.

DJ88

Ok, they finally figured it out haha. Only thing now is for them to learn you can shoot your way out of those detainment shields.

Top Bottom