• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

He just stands there in the bubble.

dEFHI.gif

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Man after watching this vault of glass raid for like an hour i realized that Destiny's gameplay mostly consists of shooting stuff in the face, am i missing something? Isn't there a healing class or some stuff like that varies each person's role beyond shooting?

so when I was doing this section, I ended up falling through the world, dying, and respawning on the other side of the stealth section. I had to work my way backwards through the stealth section to get back to where the chest was.

Rainmaker

Banned
I can't figure out what I want to happen more:

1: Everyone gets awesome loot and Jeff only gets the chatterwhite shader.

2: Jeff gets awesome loot and everyone else only gets the chatterwhite shader.

For a game that recycles areas like crazy and is lacking in content all round its crazy bungie put this much effort into this raid that only a small percentage of the userbase will ever see.

Its like its own planet worth of stuff just hidden away

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
For a game that recycles areas like crazy and is lacking in content all round its crazy bungie put this much effort into this raid that only a small percentage of the userbase will ever see.

Its like its own planet worth of stuff just hidden away
I would really like to know the percentage of players who finished the raid, probably very low.

for those who haven't played it, this section is so stupid. seriously where you need to go is about a 10 second sprint from that first gorgon, but it's impossible to see. this is going to take forever.

Top Bottom