• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

DJ88

If is so minimal, maybe it shouldn't be there....

Yeah It shouldn't. But judging the entire raid on a poorly designed 10 second section of it is useless. This is part of the challenge doing it the first time, trying to find the exit, but they're right in that it needs to communicate where to go better and not be so trial and errory.

They've passed it a few times now.

Yeah It shouldn't. But judging the entire raid on a poorly designed 10 second section of it is useless.This is part of the challenge doing it the first time, trying to find the exit, but they're right in that it needs to communicate where to go better and not be so trial and errory.

Is not exactly fun to explore when you are in a multiplayer stealth section with a instant kill

sixghost

Yeah It shouldn't. But judging the entire raid on a poorly designed 10 second section of it is useless. This is part of the challenge doing it the first time, trying to find the exit, but they're right in that it needs to communicate where to go better and not be so trial and errory.

This has been longer than 10 seconds.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jeff in a few minutes
skv70.jpg

JonCha

Yeah. just seen the insta death for the first time and I'm surprised you can't run anyway and lose the aggro and the continue.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit watching this run makes me want to say fuck Destiny, how is this stealth section supposed to be fun? At least put some fucking cone of vision on the gorgons.

DJ88

Right it's longer than 10 seconds the first time because they're choosing to find the exit themselves instead of looking it up. I agree that trying to find it on your own is way too trial and error based and frustrating. Once you do it once though it's never a problem again.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Hard to know the percentage, but they have put out some numbers this week:

• Destiny averages 3.2 million players each and every day
  • Average playtime is still right around 3 hours a day, even on weekdays, one month after launch.
  • 1,970,807 players have attempted the Raid on Normal
  • 472,082 players have defeated the Raid on Normal
  • 202,729 players have attempted the Raid on Hard
  • 36,181 players have defeated the Raid on Hard
From this Kotaku article with numbers from bungie
Cool, thanks! That's actually way more than I would have expected.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jeff is probably regretting that he ever agreed to this. If he gets something shitty at the end he is going to loose it lol

I can't imagine he cares all that much. This may very well be the last Jeff ever plays of Destiny. The way he talks about it I don't really see him coming back in a few months when the DLC is out to play more.

Top Bottom