• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's a Hotdog suit costume in Costume Quest 2.

Sadly, it does not wear sunglasses and shoot fireball from its fingers.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wait didnt they play the Destiny Raid this weekend? Cant find the video.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Cool! I checked Jeff's and the GB one but didn't think to check his. Thanks!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dan and Jeff on the TEW quicklook?
Dan and Brad?
Brad and Jeff?
All three?

Moaradin

Watching the Breaking Brad: Vault of Glass VOD. I'm only halfway through but it's interesting that they didn't enjoy any of the actual new experiences in that raid and just wanted to get to shooting stuff LOL.

6507.danryckertbingo.2ks1e.jpg

real time edits brahhh

original middle spot

Fantastic work, wenis! Many bingos will be won with this thing.
Assuming I understand how bingo works.

There's a Hotdog suit costume in Costume Quest 2.

Sadly, it does not wear sunglasses and shoot fireball from its fingers.

The candy corn suit was an amazing idea... too bad about it being a metapod in battle.

Egg0

Banned
I loved Bayonetta and I want to play Bayo 2, but I don't have a Wii U. Also my video game budget is mostly focused on games that aren't coming to the Wii U. I can't really justify a purchase to play 1 or 2 Wii U games this year. The eventual quick look is going to make me so salty.

santeesioux

I loved Bayonetta and I want to play Bayo 2, but I don't have a Wii U. Also my video game budget is mostly focused on games that aren't coming to the Wii U. I can't really justify a purchase to play 1 or 2 Wii U games this year. The eventual quick look is going to make me so salty.

I bought mine just in preparation for the new Xenoblade, that's probably why i'm broke.

Megasoum

Banned

Coonce

Watching Brad's destiny stream, how long are they stuck in the caves full of gorgons for? I can't wait to hear Jeff's take on this section.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can see why Dan would like Bayonetta so much. She also subscribes to the 'only do things that are fun' school of thinking.

Top Bottom