• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Dan wins b/c of the Parliament shirt

pfunk_mothership.jpg

Why isn't Jeff in any premium series? Jar Time doesn't count, of course. Is it because he has obligations elsewhere and can't dedicate time to an ongoing commitment like that or what?
He's sat in on a bunch of Breaking Brad's, giving Brad "helpful" advice and driving the chat crazy. Obviously that depends on Brad finding an appropriate game to bang his head against.

It's weird to me whenever I catch The Lobby that Mary is usually doing behind the scenes stuff. She seems like one of the best camera personalities with Danny. Having Danny with with dull guests isn't very captivating. This is the first time i've actually seen her on the show.

Yeah Mary is really funny and entertaining, I'm glad she joined the GB guys with Danny for the Avalon stream. I hope they do that again, it's some of my favorite content on the site.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
The avalon thing was fine but I'm just sad we'll never get a dream team pathfinder/any board game again with Vinny and Dave et al.

kvk1

I'm trying to figure out how people found Jeff (Jeff) gracefully sashaying to Bohemian Rhapsody, Rocket Man, etc. on video while simultaneously and effortlessly tending to Dan's inane queries to be boring content.

It was amazingly surreal.

Bacon

I'm not sure dave will ever be back for new content. Giant bomb is a whole lot different now then when he left, especially with Alexis leaving now too.

uhh, there are only two premium podcasts on the site. All the others have disappeared.

Brad, what have you done ?!

edit: oh wait, a second premium category was added. Weird.

daydream

Banned
uhh, there are only two premium podcasts on the site. All the others have disappeared.

Brad, what have you done ?!

edit: oh wait, a second premium category was added. Weird.

MZ3PbJV.gif

Brad should push out the vanilla version of the Bombcast first before.. making his grand escape or whatever.

Anjin M

From my RSS feed:
With Drew wrapping up his odyssey on the other side of the world, Jason's back to keep the podcast party going with more on Bayonetta 2, Sunset Overdrive, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Killer Instinct Season 2, Axl Rose's favorite pinball phrases, some byg
... and that's were it cuts off.

"some bygone era stories and Destiny"

EDIT: This is the 10/21/14 podcast description from the new premium bombcast feed.
EDIT 2: Thanks, hamchan!

What RSS reader do you guys use ? I used Google Reader as it was amazing, and when it closed I switched to Feedly, but I stopped using it because the interface was shit.

Top Bottom