• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

popo

Dan Ryckert's feelings on haute cuisine.

Spoiler : he is fan, he puts frozen dinners in the microwave to make then haute.

Remember when they were going to put half the podcast on a week delay for non-premium members
that was weird

That was the first and last time they listened to that cunt biz-dev guy Mike Tatum.

Myggen

Wait, where did Alexis go?

Another company, we don't know which. Said he was taking a 3 week vacation between jobs, so we probably won't know until then. A SF tech firm would be my guess, he's still gonna live in SF.

Same place Brad is going soon.

ibrsjzPUCjVSGN.gif

I SKIPPED TO THE END OF THE PODCAST FOR EXTRALIFE INFO:

Thursday Morning: Giant Bomb Chicago, Patrick and Dave Lang
Friday Morning: Jason+guests (Dan will be out of town)
Saturday: Brad's solo stream (No Destiny)
Sunday: Drew+Alexis Halo/Other stream!

All 24 hours!

GolazoDan

I love it when Dan reveals a mysterious new story about his life that he's never told us before. He's like the working class Oliver Queen.

Megasoum

Banned

All 24 hours!

So Jeff is not doing any premium content (except UPF) and no Extra Life?

That's too bad.

Myggen

All 24 hours!

Ah, no need to spoiler tag that information, I think!

Anyways, in addition to that they mentioned that there'll be guests on the Thursday stream. The Jason (plus wife?) + guests stream is gonna be from the office. Brad from home, Drew + Alexis (plus maybe guests? I don't remember that one, how quickly I forget) will also be from the office.

This is gonna fucking kill me. I'm especially excited to see how Lang survives 24 hours. Also, no Jeff is a bummer but I still have hope for him to come on the Jason and/or Drew/Alexis stream!

daydream

Banned
Sunday stream says other stream though. How do you want to play it? Should we count both Friday and Sunday streams for the bet or just Friday?

I think we both expected one stream out of the SF office with Jeff, Drew, Jason, Alexis et. al. so I dunno. I was banking on Jeff's presence, of course.

How about a revised bet: If at least two out of the four teams play Destiny, you win; if the game makes one or zero appearances, I win. I think you honestly get way better winning chances this way but ok, I'm willing to make it interesting. :p

Myggen

I don't work on fridays so everything is turning up Milhouse...

Yesterday I suddenly thought I had to work the whole weekend, but instead I got to take Friday off! And I'm home alone since my better half is away on business. I think I might die this weekend.

Lack of Vinny sucks, but it's understandable. Lang at hour 23 will be something to behold though, I hope he drinks through the entire thing.

Was it this or the next week Vinny and Alex were gonna start moving over to the permanent office?

I think we both expected one stream out of the SF office with Jeff, Drew, Jason, Alexis et. al. so I dunno. I was banking on Jeff's presence, of course.

How about a revised bet: If at least two out of the four teams play Destiny, you win; if the game makes one or zero appearances, I win. I think you honestly get way better winning chances this way but ok, I'm willing to make it interesting. :p

DEAL. Oh boy this is going to be something.....

Top Bottom