• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

AcridMeat

Banned
Dan wins b/c of the Parliament shirt

pfunk_mothership.jpg
Hell yeah! Tons of respect to Dan for that one.
Dan continues to have the best musical taste on the site.
So far, I think I agree.
2694329-george.jpg

Dan with George Clinton.
Awesome hahaha.

This Fantasia quick look is pretty entertaining as much of a downer Jeff seems to be on it. Someone else mentioned the editing in here, it really is amazing haha.

Teddified

96 hours is brutal. I'm debating whether to watch what I can live and possibly check the archives later, or just skip all of it and just check out the archives later so I can watch in order.

Seventy70

Kind of disappointed in this years Extra Life plans :(. Watching the full crew on one stream last time was great. Only thing that might be ok is the Drew and Alexis stream, but even that will get boring after about an hour.
Also no GBEast stream? wtf

Bacon

Yeah I'll donate for sure but I don't know how much I'll be watching this year. I hope Jason's stream ends up being good. His stream is the wild card of the bunch.

TraBuch

Banned
Can't believe I'm gonna say this but none of the GB streams look all that appealing to me. I'm far more interested in watching the Gamespot stream with Danny.

someone has to have a link to the video that was of dave lang telling the story of danny o dwyer crashing his gamespot e3 presentation with it all edited in from the after party right

i need that video

Mr. F

Banned
Can't believe I'm gonna say this but none of the GB streams look all that appealing to me. I'm far more interested in watching the Gamespot stream with Danny.

Brad's stream was entertaining, looking forward to that. Shame Jeff isn't a headliner at any of them (unless I missed something).

AcridMeat

Banned
To be fair, he was playing a tutorial for 50 minutes..
My comment wasn't about whether his feelings were justified, because I'd probably be frustrated too, but that the tone doesn't make an entertaining quick look. Enjoyed some of the back and forth with Dan though.
jasons stream will be great because hes an awesome guy

plus didnt say his wife was gonna be there?

new people are fun
Agreed, I'm looking forward to that stream. Knowing me I will forget or won't be able to watch much of any of them.

Danny's should be fun too.

edit: Wait yeah tomorrow should be fun too with Lang and co. Actually screw it all of them will be fun in their own right, y'all are downers.

Working all weekend, but this'll be my first time seeing a stream on the website. Definitely plan on checking it out when I can (unless its a premium stream).

grapetile

Neo Member
Jason's wife is in the chat for live events often, right? I forget her username, but I remember seeing her there for a couple UPFs and the MGS finale.
She seems nice/cool, so that'll be fun.

Also Jason himself seems like a cool dude, and I love fighting games, so I'll definitely check it out.

Wonder if Rorie will show up at some point.

Myggen

Brad should really do something with the description on the GB page on Extra Life. Seems so weird and lazy to have the default description when it's a company:

Dear Friends and Family,

I'm on a mission to save kids and I need your help. My local Children's Miracle Network Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

On October 25, 2014, I'll be participating in this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers of all kinds from video games to board games and tabletop RPG's! It's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support my efforts with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.

Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

I need your help to reach my goal For The Kids. Please make a safe, easy donation online today. Click the "Support This Participant" button on this page to get started. Thank you so much for supporting my efforts!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=130400

Almost looks like a scam.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Okay gang listen up: After 23 hours or so Brad's mind will probably be broken so it's the perfect opportunity to make him promise to play through another game for GB. We just need to figure out which game and then all pester him about it at the right time. In an ironic twist of fate it turns out that it was us who broke Brad

My idea is something like Kingdom Hearts 2 with Dan.

Jokab

Does anybody know in which bombcast they used the Snoop Dogg soundboard? From what I remember it was one of the funniest segments of the bombcast ever.

Xater

Thursday and Friday sound the most interesting to me. Not a fan of solo streams and I really do t want to see any more Halo.

hamchan

It's unfortunate that Jeff is not on the schedule but I certainly can't call 96 hours of Giant Bomb content dropping in a week, anything but a good thing.

Myggen

I don't like gamespot.

Fake Drew is for the children.

Also, seems like I've got the internet in my hotel to work now, more or less, so I'll just post a OT for the Extra Life stuff a couple of hours before it kicks off. Copy and paste some stuff from last year's OT made by Coldman, with a twist! If anyone wants to make a banner, feel free.

daydream

Banned
Fake Drew is for the children.

Also, seems like I've got the internet in my hotel to work now, more or less, so I'll just post a OT for the Extra Life stuff a couple of hours before it kicks off. Copy and paste some stuff from last year's OT made by Coldman, with a twist! If anyone wants to make a banner, feel free.

Be sure to include those timezone dynamic countdown thingies please. For the children!

Myggen

Anyone have the link to the site where you can easily make those timezone dynamic countdown thingies that we often use around these parts? I had that site bookmarked at one point, not anymore it seems.

Top Bottom