• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

kai3345

Banned

music maker page got me like

tumblr_mz9hq22FDx1s4wcdio1_250.gif

Zaph

Danny's Extra Life stream starts in 15mins. He's joined by Mary and some other GS rando. Apparently he'll have to leave at some point into the stream for 2 hours for some secret reason
(buying Jeff a drink before he leaves to get married)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
LOL @ Jason losing his save during the quick look. Man, that sucks but makes for a good quick look.
The funny thing is that he basically just skipped through the giant warning that told him that he was going to lose his save.

The even funnier thing is that I swear that this happened before on another QL, and basically ended that QL prematurely as well.

daydream

Banned
I hope Jeff has a wonderful weekend (wink wink nudge nudge)

guys i have something to admit

i get really confused when people say bread and i spent like 2 minutes parsing the sentence thinking about bread before i realize it's brad. please just said brad

no

Fellow Duders, after months of trying, I have finally got a job!

Now I can enjoy the Extra Life coverage even more, without all that stress.

Congrats! :3

Perfect.

Danny's Extra Life stream starts in 15mins. He's joined by Mary and some other GS rando. Apparently he'll have to leave at some point into the stream for 2 hours for some secret reason
(buying Jeff a drink before he leaves to get married)
Fake Patrick from the looks of it.

daydream

Banned
Only thing standing between me and 96 hours of videogames is my Italian course, a friend's birthday and physical boundaries forcing me to waste time sleeping every day.

Bacon

Danny is leaving the GS stream in 10 minutes for 2 hours. I commend you if you stick with the stream for those two hours!

Top Bottom