• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

daydream

Banned
I just had this idea for Premium content. It's called 'Clean Slate' and it features Jason deleting other peoples saves (incl. profiles, cloud saves, etc.). First episode is a co-production with Breaking Brad titled 'The Destiny Debacle'.

I think this sums up my problem with Gamespot videos. Mary and Danny are awesome but the others i am not too fond of.

Danny, Mary, Peter Brown - bam, done.

Only at the very end of Conviction did I realize that only Sam Fisher's daughter had been kidnapped. I thought both his and Grim's daughter had been kidnapped. O_O

Brashnir

Isn't the reason why it's called "football" because it traces its origins to rugby, where you use your feet a lot but the rules changed so much over time? That's the explanation I remember reading.

It's called football because it was a differentiator between English commoners and nobility. Nobles played their games on horseback, and the commoners played their games on foot. This is why Rugby and Soccer are both Football codes, as are Gaelic Football, Aussie Rules Football, etc.

American Football, as a continuation of Rugby, is correctly named based on that lineage. It's just that most people don't know the history and can't step out of their literal minds long enough to look at the facts.

The name of Soccer originated from the English press, who needed a way to differentiate the two Football codes scores in their papers. So they printed the scored under Rugger for Rugby Football, and Soccer for Association Football.

Does anyone know of some must-see/hear Dan content from Game Informer? I never really kept up with that site, but I'm sure there are some gems.

Watching the Thunder in Paradise UPF.

The company that made Thunder in Paradise Interactive also made the Jak and Daxter HD collection.

Not only has that company been around for that long but they have had basically the same logo the entire time. Weird.

shwimpy

Does anyone know of some must-see/hear Dan content from Game Informer? I never really kept up with that site, but I'm sure there are some gems.
Only content I've seen is the Mario Party 2 Replay (got tired of waiting for the Mario Party 2 Party) which was hilarious. Oddly enough, this was Dan's last replay before the move to GB. The crew seems to have great chemistry and when I have the time, I'll check out some Super Replays.

Hey, finally got to Leigh's first E3 appearance in my podcast relistening. It's surprising how much of this conversation i still remember, even though 5+ years have passed. Now, back to Leigh breaking down the sexual missteps of the resident evil series.

Curufinwe

I wonder how Danny feels after the
Arsenal match

Soccer is for scumbags is a line from Jeff that stood out on my ER rewatch which covered episodes 13 and 14 this morning.

Also Jeff and Vinny immediately assuming Andra was a female based on the silhouette, and repeatedly talking about having sex with the hot owl-lady.

468px-Andra.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Soccer is for scumbags is a line from Jeff that stood out on my ER rewatch which covered episodes 13 and 14 this morning.

Also Jeff and Vinny immediately assuming Andra was a female based on the silhouette, and repeatedly talking about having sex with the hot owl-lady.

468px-Andra.jpg

dad put your pants on

i'm wearing my owl head!

awhhhh blue wall

That was one of the best er bits.

Top Bottom