• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Manbig

Oh cool, Jason is a fan of Korra. Also, I'm surprised how some scenes in Korra in the last season have passed on Nickelodeon. It's definitely not a 'kids show'. Themes in Avatar and Korra ranging from realism, anarchism, arpathedid and unorthodox action scenes and deaths. Avatar is poetic.

While I have yet to watch Korra past season 2, that one scene from the final episode of season 1 was quite shocking. You know which one I'm talking about.
The muder-suicide.

Honestly, I always thought Korra was more aimed at teens that had grown up with the original series.

I mean it's great and all that he's been doing this for five hours or something like that, especially when everyone else has taken breaks/done other stuff/etc. but man he really needs to listen to Danny's advice

Bacon

What has Danny been saying to him? I turned it off 30 minutes or so ago because he was talking just as much as he was at the beginning.

Volotaire

Korra seems fun enough to justify its price, and especially if you're a fan. Plus, it seems to have some new animation scenes. I still think it may have been better, like I said in another thread, to have developed a tactics RPG rock paper scissor system based around the bending elements in a Korra game.

Manbig

Tuned into the Gamespot stream for a few minutes. Had to run away after the dude with the cap opened his mouth. Sorry, Danny. :(

namedrop count already:
Colin Powell
Brad Pitt
Shia LaBeouf? I blacked out for a minute
BBC news
that might be it so far
edit:
the record label Fool's Gold
Fred Durst
The Miami Zombie

Jams775

Oh god another one just joined, NOPE, god speed Danny can't take any more.

I can't stand it anymore either. That new guy just made me feel like I was at a really lame high school kick back. He acts like a preppy from a 80s horror film. Just looked at the viewers on twitch; did it just drop a hundred viewers?

The lineup currently on Gamespot is why I rarely watch any video content not produced by Giant Bomb

Why not just have Danny and Mary on the couch playing games FOR THE KIDS

Why not just have Danny and Mary on the couch playing games FOR THE KIDS

tE43k2k.gif

I think I get were your going with that statement...

Jams775

"I hope I didn't come in here and take any of your guys swag"

I had to start watching again because it went from a tragedy to a comedy.

That's the worst thing about non GB streams, you don't know what dumb bastard is just going to show up and drag the show down and make it seem really awkward, these GS streams seem like the let anyone and everyone on the stream if they want to.

Top Bottom