• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Did Danny just read out two different chat poll results as "6" and "2"
laughing-smiley-016.gif

I appreciate gamespot's efforts today and their noble pursuit of 100 games for charity

Having said that, may baseball cap guy never appear in a giant bomb video for as long as I live.

Alright, my morbid curiosity made me stick around for a few more minutes. But now I'm out for real.

In lighter news, 24 hours in the Lang Zone! Get fucked, boi!

Kerned

Banned
Wow, now he's being actively antagonistic to the audience and bragging about his position with Twitch. Okay, I'm done. I can't even hate watch this anymore. What an asshole.

The Gamespot crew's commentary in this stream reminds me of why Giant Bomb's streams are always so good, especially for retro games. GB's crew has... knowledge... of the games they're playing, and aren't relying purely on jokes or comedy. Jeff in particular has a wikipedia-esque knowledge of retro games, generally knowing a fact or two of even the most obscure games. The unique mix of entertainment and information, combined with the crew's chemistry, gives GB an immense edge against competitors.

Also, it's weird how Danny seems to fit in more with GB than GS. Maybe I'm just watching a bad example stream, being more informal in nature...

Stay strong, Danny.

Wow, now he's being actively antagonistic to the audience and bragging about his position with Twitch. Okay, I'm done. I can't even hate watch this anymore. What an asshole.

Wait... does hat-dude actually work for Twitch? I assumed he was joking. (He's always joking, after all.)

Egg0

Banned
Popped into the GS stream for a minute... Maaaaaaaaannnnnn. I think Danny's being courteous because he's a Twitch guy.

The Gamespot crew's commentary in this stream reminds me of why Giant Bomb's streams are always so good, especially for retro games. GB's crew has... knowledge... of the games they're playing, and aren't relying purely on jokes or comedy. Jeff in particular has a wikipedia-esque knowledge of retro games, generally knowing a fact or two of even the most obscure games. The unique mix of entertainment and information, combined with the crew's chemistry, gives GB an immense edge against competitors.

Also, it's weird how Danny seems to fit in more with GB than GS. Maybe I'm just watching a bad example stream, being more informal in nature...

Stay strong, Danny.

Wait... does had-dude actually work for Twitch? I assumed he was joking. (He's always joking, after all.)

I wish this had just been Danny/Peter/Mary. Peter could supply the crazy Gerstmann knowledge and they could be funny.

danm999

I'm weirdly curious to see this guy on the stream now.

And then I see other people have said the same and shut it off almost immediately and I realize I'm likely better off.

Kerned

Banned
I'm weirdly curious to see this guy on the stream now.

And then I see other people have said the same and shut it off almost immediately and I realize I'm likely better off.

Imagine the worst possible guest from a Giant Bomb E3 panel (whoever you think that might be), make them 10 times as obnoxious, and have it be so they are the only person talking and they never shut up. Then you will have an idea of what you're missing.

Top Bottom