• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Imagine the worst possible guest from a Giant Bomb E3 panel (whoever you think that might be), make them 10 times as obnoxious, and have it be so they are the only person talking and they never shut up. Then you will have an idea of what you're missing.

He's like if Leigh Alexander and Greg Miller fused, screaming name drops as it shuffled towards you on unsteady limbs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know why people are surprised he's Twitch staff. Twtich is notorious for being staffed by a bunch of manchildren. It's like they never updated their staff when they got big.

Tried to watch the stream but it's quite dry. The game isn't interesting to watch and the people aren't very entertaining. I think i'll just wait for Patrick's stream tomorrow.

Wont work...

bp9YwEF.png

Cannot even give them money for disposing of Twitch guy!

Wont work...

Cannot even give them money for disposing of Twitch guy!

tinyurl.com/gsextralife just loaded fine for me

edit: these are the last people who should be making fun of pewdiepie. also nice job quoting a dude's "retard army" comment.

and now "'I would bottom for Danny, no homo.' I know that's not stream appropriate." this is a train wreck

TraBuch

Banned
So yeah, I..uh..change my mind about that whole looking forward to Danny's GS stream more than any of the GB streams thing. Sorry Danny, you'd be an upper-tier GB member, but you can't cancel out everybody else on your stream.

Bacon

Who is going to be there for the early morning hours? Everyone is going to be passed out from drinking their faces off.

Lijik

The Mercenaries demo was really rad, I replayed it so many times before I had the money to buy the actual game.
Shit i should go replay that.

i hope the blinx 2 demo lets you make your own furry like the final game

Megasoum

Banned
The Mercenaries demo was really rad, I replayed it so many times before I had the money to buy the actual game.
Shit i should go replay that.

i hope the blinx 2 demo lets you make your own furry like the final game

Mercenary 1 was such an amazing game.

Mercenary 2 was such a terrible game.

Lijik

I always meant to check out Mercs 2 just to see how bad it was, but EA stop putting it on sale when they started having actual games up on Origin so now i'll never know.

Megasoum

Banned
I wish Merc 1 was on PC too.

I have it on XBox but it doesn't work on 360.

I think I have it on PS2 but I don't have a PS2 anymore and my fat back compat PS3 died a couple of months ago... Bleh

Top Bottom