• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

popo

Can you buy samus costumes or is it something you have to have custom made?
asking for a friend :p
Fake Drew must spend a fortune on his costumes.

I spent money on that fridge. So I'm basically sitting beside Mary right now.

Is she giving you the ... Cold Shoulder?

[insert csi miami gif]

Zaph

Can you buy samus costumes or is it something you have to have custom made?
asking for a friend :p
Fake Drew must spend a fortune on his costumes.

Thanks to the sheer amount of unemployed nerds on Etsy, you can buy pretty much any video game character cosplay at any time.

Xater

I also think Patrick played the Halloween game this guy made. What's the name the "studio" again? Pig Farmer Games or something like that?

Roxas

Are we allowed to talk about how in-fucking-credible Mary looks today?

If not i will balance it out and say Drew looks very handsome with his rugged beard.

But Mary..

Xater

Sexy Mary costume and all, I realized that this is the first time I've seen Evolved being played. It's pretty cool!

It is cool but like with Titanfall I fear the content will be vey light. It's just the one game mode apparently and it might not have that many maps,

Mary/Drew baby, raised by Vinny with Jeff as the crazy uncle. Poised to lead the resistance against Gamebomb.ru Red Dawn style.
dave would be a great once a year uncle
It is cool but like with Titanfall I fear the content will be vey light. It's just the one game mode apparently and it might not have that many maps,
its on pc

if there is audience enough steam work shop support would do them pretty well

Xater

dave would be a great once a year uncle

its on pc

if there is audience enough steam work shop support would do them pretty well

Doubt they will support it since they want to sell you DLC. Haven't they already announced a season pass?

Personally no matter how much I enjoyed playing the game I just can't see myself paying full price for it. Games like this and Titanfall would be an easier sell for me if they came out at like 40 bucks.

chogidogs

Yeah, I feel like it'll be a bummer for anybody who wants story or a well thought-of narrative. I enjoy Destiny though so I think this will be a similar experience.

Doubt they will support it since they want to sell you DLC. Haven't they already announced a season pass?

Personally no matter how much I enjoyed playing the game I just can't see myself paying full price for it. Games like this and Titanfall would be an easier sell for me if they came out at like 40 bucks.
if people care enough it will be rigged in whether they want it or not

they probably wont care though

Haunted

The Sherlock Holmes game was indeed a really positive surprise.

I think that QL was really, really fun. I'd watch a series of Vinny Holmes and Alex Watson try and solve the other cases in the game (there are only 6 total, so it wouldn't be too bad of an endurance run). The QL had a good mixture of jokes yet also the game demanding enough respect to make them actually want to try and figure its mystery out.

The focus on accusing the wrong party is overblown (it basically only results in different short ending sequences for each case), but just generally speaking - the game is actually a must-play for any mystery/adventure/detective/crime fiction fan.

I think that QL was really, really fun. I'd watch a series of Vinny Holmes and Alex Watson try and solve the other cases in the game (there are only 6 total, so it wouldn't be too bad of an endurance run). The QL had a good mixture of jokes yet also the game demanding enough respect to make them actually want to try and figure its mystery out.

The focus on accusing the wrong party is overblown (it basically only results in different short ending sequences for each case), but just generally speaking - the game is actually a must-play for any mystery/adventure/detective/crime fiction fan.

Yeah I'll give it a shot eventually when it goes on sale. My backlog is already insanely long right now, but I loved the Layton and Phoenix Wright games, so I'm sure I'll enjoy that.

Xater

That is high praise. I should maybe get it once the PS4 version is on sale somewhere.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This game is super fucking boring looking. Hype deflated to the status of empty clown balloon.

this is my first time seeing the game.

daydream

Banned
Well damn, I look forward to seeing this tomorrow.

Tired as fuck, can barely keep my eyessszZZZzzz

One last thing: Will Smith in the penguin suit was the goddamn best.

Top Bottom