• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Shingro

So here's the thing, see how Ken's attack is all scrambled as bad or worse then akuma when the ground is uneven (which it always is?) That's why he's busted competitively. Because it takes endless numbers of breakers to break even one larger attack, where you can drill pretty good into anyone else's attack pattern with a single breaker

eh, I'm colorblind and this game doesn't seem that bad. the green and yellow are a little too close for comfort, but I could manage

Destiny fucking sucks for colorblindness though. most of the sights are useless

Tan

eh, I'm colorblind and this game doesn't seem that bad. the green and yellow are a little too close for comfort, but I could manage

Destiny fucking sucks for colorblindness though. most of the sights are useless

Also colourblind, green and yellow look near identical. I can tell them apart as well as Jeff it seems.

Xeteh

dang, that would have been funny

Jeff really needs to steal Mary and Danny away from GS

It would be awesome but honest it would never happen. I know Mary is technically a video producer and GB already has Drew/Jason. Plus if you take away Danny and Mary from GS it would lose a lot.

I'm really happy that they both show up over at GB often though.

It would be awesome but honest it would never happen. I know Mary is technically a video producer and GB already has Drew/Jason. Plus if you take away Danny and Mary from GS it would lose a lot.

I'm really happy that they both show up over at GB often though.

mary will want to move back to new york and cbsi will transfer her to giant bomb east

danny will get homesick and start giant bomb ireland. people will question this career move.

this will all happen before jeff green joins but after cara ellison

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0080_u3u7r.gif

Great UPF this week! Pretty cool how they've reached a point where only one of the original four is on the show and yet nothing feels off. That hasn't really been the case until this year.

Kind of a little surprised to not see Rorie or Dan in a costume, they seem like people, in particular Dan, who would have a good time dressing up for Halloween.

Top Bottom