• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

God damn. Zero Suit Kish.

She was doing great w/ her commentary on the mechanics while she was playing Evolve.

I'm surprised Dan didn't try to dress up as Daniel Bryan :( Saw him give the belt to Hunter Pence at the Giants Parade today.

Jeff's suit... I need that suit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What's with american's hate of heads?

First they cut away the heads of fish (the best part!), now they can't stand quail heads.

Chuck

Still without luck
dan just now

gd6ed1be0.jpg

god, this is the best UPF in fucking forever

Rorie feeding Mary

Penguin failing at pastry

I'm kind of drunk and falling over laughing

edit: I notice he didn't give Mary any dong

Haunted

That is high praise. I should maybe get it once the PS4 version is on sale somewhere.
I will say this: out of all the Sherlock Holmes games I've played - this is the one that makes the best effort at actually replicating Holmes' unique brand of observation and deductive logic. It feels like this couldn't just be a regular adventure game with any hero in the lead, but that you're actually stepping in Holmes' shoes, using the same tools he is using to find clues, deductions and ultimately, solve the case.

It's not perfect by any means, but it's a really good attempt at that and Frogwares best game.
Also, I might be slightly biased as a big Sherlock Holmes fan. :D

Top Bottom