• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png
nt5j5sS.png

Renpatsu

YOU'VE ALMOST GOT IT DOWN DREW!

EDIT: YOU GOT IT!
EDIT: That winning run was probably how Kojima envisioned that final fight to go down.

YOU'RE OUT OF TIME
HUNH
YOU'RE OUT OF TIME
HUNH
YOU'RE OUT OF TIME
HUNH
YOU'RE OUT OF TIME
HUNH
YOU'RE OUT OF TIME
HUNH
YOU'RE OUT OF TIME
HUNH

Why the last Boss of AssCreed 2 sucked even if it was jus a fist fight with the pope in secret chanmber of the vatican with an Alien cave?

As with most things, that fight would have been way better if the pope spoke to you in a condescending Liquid voice throughout though.

Also, FINALLY!

Now we get at least 5 deaths on the jeep section.

I did not pick up on that line about Meryl's implied rape when I was 10

Yikes, forgot about that line that implies she was raped.

Heady stuff for '98

Yeah, yeesh, was that necessary?

Kojima has always had some really creepy stuff in his games. Snatcher and Policenauts had "jokey" bits where you saw underage anime girls naked and could fondle them to get slapped.

He's not really saying much...

Alright, than playing live in front of potentially thousands of people?

Performing before an audience isn't something everyone has a particular knack for, I know I get self-conscious playing in front of others even if it is just close friends or family. There is a difference in playing for short spurts on UPF or even Quick Looks and playing through an entire game, particularly a classic one where everyone watching is already better than you at it.

Top Bottom