• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh, better than my lima beans idea then.

Why does he have them in those magic bullet containers though? Is he about to blend the jelly beans into jelly bean dust?

Because that is genius actually.

Renpatsu

Oh, better than my lima beans idea then.

Why does he have them in those magic bullet containers though? Is he about to blend the jelly beans into jelly bean dust?

Because that is genius actually.
He's going to melt the butter popcorn flavoured jelly beans into a viscous solution that he can then dollop onto the popcorn. Because you know, just following the natural order of things.

justjim89

Does Dan pop his popcorn with a steel bowl on the stove, Good Eats-style? But then why use the microwave bags? Why not just buy a big container of popcorn?

This is appropriately perplexing considering the source.

xanavi

Does Dan pop his popcorn with a steel bowl on the stove, Good Eats-style? But then why use the microwave bags? Why not just buy a big container of popcorn?

This is appropriately perplexing considering the source.

Maybe because he can't trust himself with serving sizes.

BigBoss

I just saw this.

tumblr_neenbsqocU1qbqnguo1_r1_1280.png

xanavi

guys the bowl is just what he pours the bag of popped popcorn into

The hell is the olive oil for then, smarty-pants?

Dan hasn't tweeted for a while. Is it too soon to call 9-1-1?

If him melting jellybeans set his house on fire I think the authorities would have already been called. Otherwise, I don't think you can die from eating melted jellybeans on popcorn but you might be able to ascend to a higher level of existence.

Wait really?? They're already starting Metal Gear Solid 2?? I thought they'd wait til after the new year at the earliest. Figured they'd be too busy with new releases and GOTY stuff to consider attempting to start that already.

Wait really?? They're already starting Metal Gear Solid 2?? I thought they'd wait til after the new year at the earliest. Figured they'd be too busy with new releases and GOTY stuff to consider attempting to start that already.

If it was anyone else, you would be right. This is Drew and Dan though. They care about Premium Content and/or Europe. Heroes

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Jesus christ. Either their server is getting hit hard or their player is choosing this moment to be rubbish, but I can't load the video at all.

I'm leaning more towards no. 2.

JayEH

MGS2 is starting?Time to resub!

Don't know if anyone brought this up yet but did anyone notice this in the Halo 2 documentary that Xbox put up recently? (Apologies if it's old news)

zfu3wk3.png

It's NACHOBOSS!

Renpatsu

All bootleg copies of MGScanlon 2 will be emblazoned with the subtitle Sons of Drewberty.

Edit: WOAH, JASON WITH THOSE SPOILERS!

tchocky

I was hoping they would go through the menus to see Kojima had included a 300 page novelisation of the previous game by Nastasha and book review.

Top Bottom