• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Mully

This just came to me while attempting to write an essay this morning. What if Drew is some kind of drug tourist?

Think about it. Weed is legal in North Korea. They sell opium openly in bars in Vietnam. What if Drew, secretly, goes on trips simply for drugs? He puts off this clean, God-like demeanor, but really he's some kind of drug fiend looking for his next big score.

Guys, Drew is a drug kingpin scoring weed and opium from the Far East.

This just came to me while attempting to write an essay this morning. What if Drew is some kind of drug tourist?

Think about it. Weed is legal in North Korea. They sell opium openly in bars in Vietnam. What if Drew, secretly, goes on trips simply for drugs? He puts off this clean, God-like demeanor, but really he's some kind of drug fiend looking for his next big score.

Yeah, going to North Korea is the cheapest and easiest way to get quality weed.

That'd explain why he paid so much for his Gameboy Micro at least.

daydream

Banned
not this year it isn't

How is anime doing these days

I opened the anime thread, saw this picture and left

4A7Wbqn.jpg

Mully

Yeah, going to North Korea is the cheapest and easiest way to get quality weed.

It totally is! Drew and his drug mule Wayne were feeling pretty sober in China after going through an eight ball in Shanghai. Drew comes up with the idea of getting the sickest hash from NK. Wayne's all on board for this. Drew and Wayne go to NK to get balls deep in some sick weed. Drew's been high ever since, which is why he agreed to go to Iceland (of all places) with Patrick. You have to be so goddamn high to go to a place so cold and weird.

KingKong

This makes sense. No wonder he can't remember how to play Metal Gear between episodes, he's getting high the whole time

Mully

This makes sense. No wonder he can't remember how to play Metal Gear between episodes, he's getting high the whole time

Totally! Where does he live?

SAN FRANCISCO, HIPPY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

Drew went to UCLA to get on the Crack train, and took an internship at GB so many years ago to check out the scene in San Fran. He got hooked on that good dank and now he's trying out the hard shit over seas.

guys as the official giant bomb anime thread, we should all have a moment of silence for the japanese comic book (japanobook) "Naruto" as the final chapter came out today

please remember your fondest naruto memories like the time he went super saiyan, or the robot naruto, or vinny trying to figure out what shippuden means

guys as the official giant bomb anime thread, we should all have a moment of silence for the japanese comic book (japanobook) "Naruto" as the final chapter came out today

please remember your fondest naruto memories like the time he went super saiyan, or the robot naruto, or vinny trying to figure out what shippuden means

We need Vinny's input on all of the shipping rage.

Wunder

:( dattebayo

Nephrahim

Don't worry guys, they're making another short manga based on the new kids. It's not over yet.

I'm not even freaking joking. It's never going to end...

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

daydream

Banned
It's a blatant Hanna-Barbera pisstake, yeah. Mike Tyson teams up with his adopted Asian daughter, a ghost (voiced by Jim Rash) and a pigeon (voiced by Norm MacDonald).

First episode is here. And yes, Mike voices himself.

That was pretty funny, thanks! I'll keep an eye on it. That's the second new animated show I learned about today (the other one being Over The Garden Wall).

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Sons of Drewberty is great.... so I repurposed my ""Dan KFC" art to make this Metal Gear Scanlon art...

That is so good.

E: I feel like you need to post it again for the new page.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
so no more naruto quick looks? guess it's just one piece ones from now on

Don't be crazy. The anime probably has hundreds of episodes left still (guessing here, I only remember suggesting a laughably high number of Naruto episodes and looking it up to find I was actually lowballing it) and even if not, the last two games at least were side-story/'What-If"/"Jesus Christ we need to finish this game by May and there have only been two fights since the last game came out" alternate history stories.

Top Bottom