• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

I was watching that hour-long doc thing about Halo 2 last night and they seemingly used footage of the game from the Xbox Live death marathon from a few years ago. 'nachoboss' is in the leaderboards etc.

So the past few live broadcasts I've tried to watch have been glitching out on me oddly. Basically, every 2-3 minutes the video player just turns to a black box with everything at the bottom still in place. The only way to get the video to continue is to completely reload the page. I've tried different browsers, chrome, safari, firefox, and it does it in all three.

I can watch the archived videos fine, anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to remember the last live broadcast I watched without this problem. I did watch the majority of the saturday extra life stream fine...

Myggen

So the past few live broadcasts I've tried to watch have been glitching out on me oddly. Basically, every 2-3 minutes the video player just turns to a black box with everything at the bottom still in place. The only way to get the video to continue is to completely reload the page. I've tried different browsers, chrome, safari, firefox, and it does it in all three.

I can watch the archived videos fine, anyone else have this problem? I'm trying to remember the last live broadcast I watched without this problem. I did watch the majority of the saturday extra life stream fine...

I've never had that problem, but maybe make a thread in the Bug Reporting section of the GB forum to notify the engineers and/or get an explanation from them?

Fox318

Mario party 3 we need to send in costumes for them to wear during the game.

c2Vb52o.jpg

YQJx46h.jpg

iTvpmtS.jpg

KG5WqU6.jpg

Bookoo

I love watching Dan break down during this Mario Party 2.
I'm only like 1/3 of the way through, but I really want Brad to win.

Renpatsu

Seeing those costumes reminds me that I played several games of Johann Sebastian Joust with two really great Wario and Waluigi cosplayers at PAX AUS.

I dunno, i enjoy the shitty mindless scripted summer blockbuster feel of your average COD campaign. No one does dumb bombastic nonsense in first person shooters quite like they do. If anything, I just wish they attached an interesting plot to it all. BLOPS1 and COD4 at least had you kinda engaged in what the fuck all this shooting is about.

Xater

I dunno, i enjoy the shitty mindless scripted summer blockbuster feel of your average COD campaign. No one does dumb bombastic nonsense in first person shooters quite like they do. If anything, I just wish they attached an interesting plot to it all. BLOPS1 and COD4 at least had you kinda engaged in what the fuck all this shooting is about.

It's kinda fun, but I never feel like I need or want to play it again after one go through. Even repeating sections I find terrible.

It's kinda fun, but I never feel like I need or want to play it again after one go through. Even repeating sections I find terrible.

None of those games hold up to repeated playthroughs, which is why i stopped playing them on Veteran ages ago. Once you replay a section a few times, the triplines and enemy spawn points all become way too apparent and you can't help to want to run to the next scripting tripline to get past the hassle of the last one.

but if you play it on normal? you'll get enough of a challenge where you don't feel like the baby of a baby and you'll probably never repeat a segment, so the illusion that it's a living breathing world and not just a bunch of polygonal animatronics waiting for you to pass by in your first person rollercoaster cart holds up a bit better that way.

Kimaka

Inspired by Mario Party 2, I decided to watch the Fortune Street TNT. Why did I skip this? That is such a great segment.

Myggen

Haha, just got to the "Conner Tharp" shoutout. What a week for Tharp, first he enters an avatar bet he will surely lose and now he's part of GB lore. What a time to be alive!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, I want to watch the Mario Party thing but I need to wait till Sunday. 3 hour train ride - 3 hour video = no time wasted.

frostyxc

You reap what you sow , dreaming.

Reaping pigs should be illegal.

In other news, your guys' code language for creeping on Mary--while simultaneously bashing the Giant Bomb community for doing THE SAME THING in a more honest way--is quite delightful. "You reap what you hog," as Jimmy would say.

Myggen

Reaping pigs should be illegal.

In other news, your guys' code language for creeping on Mary--while simultaneously bashing the Giant Bomb community for doing THE SAME THING in a more honest way--is quite delightful. "You reap what you hog," as Jimmy would say.

Who's creeping on Mary? All I see here is one guy making a joke.

Top Bottom