• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Bacon

Um... cool, Fat Tony? You had a Tweet chain with someone. Have your mom put it on the fridge, or something.

I have to say the Vinny's shtick only works in games that are open to it in the first place. After about 45 minutes of him trying to break Advanced Warfare in increasingly unfunny ways, it got pretty tiring. Then when him and Alex went into some sort of whine/groan because characters were talking in a cut scene... ugh. I usually like the live stuff from either coast, but that just got on my nerves. Luckily, with the perceived freedom of choice, I can shut off a stream and then get high on Elmer's.

Umm...cool frostyxc, you had an opinion about vinny. Want a pat on the back or something?

Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
So watching the crusader QL makes me want to play a RTS again.. Has there been any good RTS released in the last couple of years or has LoL and DOTA killed all of them?

So watching the crusader QL makes me want to play a RTS again.. Has there been any good RTS released in the last couple of years or has LoL and DOTA killed all of them?

Sins of a Solar Empire is a really awesome, I think the newest version of it came out last year or so?

HAHAHA! In the Giant Bomb chat it appears Brad hijacked Dan's account and is replying to people while Dan is playing the game. As you can imagine, it's pretty funny stuff.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wonder if brad vs Dan would ever reach the point of Ricky vs Karl.

Though I guess brad would fit more in the Stephen merchant role.

jgminto

I dunno why everyone is so excited for the Valkyria Chronicles port, they're all just gonna get stuck on the Batomys fight again.

Every time I watch the Mario Party videos, I get lightheaded from laughing so hard.

I don't even understand why they're so hilarious, but I've never laughed that much at a party game LP before.

Top Bottom