• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Bacon

God dammit Giantbomb... STAHP...

I can't keep up with the content. Still have an hour to go on the Mario Party but I have to pause to watch the GBEast stream and then it's gonna be UPF and then I stil have 2 other quicklooks to watch.

I have no idea how anyone keeps up with this output of content while also working, maintaining a social life, actually playing video games, etc.

I just can't do it!

AcridMeat

Banned
I have no idea how anyone keeps up with this output of content while also working, maintaining a social life, actually playing video games, etc.

I just can't do it!
Just don't and consume older content like I've been doing. Lots of great stuff I've missed over the last few months. I've been enjoying the site a lot more again once I stopped trying to see everything as it came out.

That said, enjoying this Stronghold quick look. Dan/Drew is a great QL combo. Makes sense given MGS.

Myggen

2699180-marioparty2_gb.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Vinny's shocked face at the
President being fake shot
in CoD was great. He was legit shook.

Jintor

Anyone know of a way to get GB stuff up on my Wii U besides the YouTube channel? Ceebs hooking up my tablet/pc to my switcher unless i really need to

Myggen

With the Extra Life archive being uploaded, a friendly reminder of the Chrome extension Giant Bomb Season Pass.

Quoting from the description:

Giant Bomb Season Pass will detect whether the video you're watching is split up into parts (e.g. VinnyVania Part 2 or E3 2011 Day 2) and automatically bring the other parts or "Episodes" over to you in a sidebar that's integrated right into the video player. Perfect for stitching together Endurance Runs, 24-Hour Extra Life streams, GDC chats with a side of Buckfast, PAX panels, and of course it's safe for the occasional multi-part Puppy Chat.

It makes it as easy to watch a series of videos on the homepage (like Extra Life) as it is to watch a Playlist on YT.

edit: Having said that, it does not seem to work with this year's Extra Life streams (but it works with every other video series I've tried it on, including previous Extra Life streams). Hopefully that gets fixed!

I just can't do it!

I often use GB to wake up and just have whatever I'm watching keep going while I shower, eat breakfast, work out and get ready for the day. The secret to GB content is that you don't have to pay 100% attention to most of it.

@VinnyCaravella
Had some corruption on the archive for our GBE: Call of Duty stream. Trying to sort it, but might be next week… if ever!

@Frasier6869
@VinnyCaravella It's still watchable via http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/embed/8635/?allow_gb=yes currently at least!

@Fattony12000
@Frasier6869 @VinnyCaravella yeah, just rip it from there. If you can't/won't, I'll do it before I go to bed tonight!

#videos

@VinnyCaravella
@Fattony12000 @Frasier6869 yeah, i can post that directly, but since it's the actual stream it has all the issues of the stream (framerate)

@VinnyCaravella
@Fattony12000 @Frasier6869 but am working on doing that anyway for now.

@Fattony12000
@VinnyCaravella @Frasier6869 ah shit. Seems like you need to upgrade to a 486, then. Best of luck! x

frostyxc

Um... cool, Fat Tony? You had a Tweet chain with someone. Have your mom put it on the fridge, or something.

I have to say the Vinny's shtick only works in games that are open to it in the first place. After about 45 minutes of him trying to break Advanced Warfare in increasingly unfunny ways, it got pretty tiring. Then when him and Alex went into some sort of whine/groan because characters were talking in a cut scene... ugh. I usually like the live stuff from either coast, but that just got on my nerves. Luckily, with the perceived freedom of choice, I can shut off a stream and then get high on Elmer's.

Um... cool, Fat Tony? You had a Tweet chain with someone. Have your mom put it on the fridge, or something.

I have to say the Vinny's shtick only works in games that are open to it in the first place. After about 45 minutes of him trying to break Advanced Warfare in increasingly unfunny ways, it got pretty tiring. Then when him and Alex went into some sort of whine/groan because characters were talking in a cut scene... ugh. I usually like the live stuff from either coast, but that just got on my nerves. Luckily, with the perceived freedom of choice, I can shut off a stream and then get high on Elmer's.

you're a moody guy

Zaph

I actually understood this post. Have you been hacked?

Top Bottom