• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Renpatsu

We made jokes about it last time with Fridge-kun, but Dan is the epitome of The Secret put into action and actually coming to fruition.

Fans choose to send those things because they want to send them, here Dan is basically just asking people to buy it for him. I don't agree with that.

Saying that he'd wear something if it was sent to him isn't the same as asking someone to buy him something imo.

Just posting that he would wear it is a good indicator that he knows the community would send it to him, instead of having buying it himself.

Maybe i'm naive, but Dan doesn't strike me as the type to try and milk the community for free stuff. None-the-less over a cheap costume. Dan is active in this thread, a discussion was happening about sending in Mario related costumes, and he chimed in saying he would wear one if it was sent in.

Liamc723

Maybe i'm naive, but Dan doesn't strike me as the type to try and milk the community for free stuff. None-the-less over a cheap costume. Dan is active in this thread, a discussion was happening about sending in Mario related costumes, and he chimed in saying he would wear one if it was sent in.

I don't think he is that type either, but his comment just rubbed me the wrong way.

Looking at some Nintendo costumes, I found this video....

http://videos.halloweencostumes.com/child-brown-gorilla-tie-costume.mp4

uQvES80l.jpg

Today is a great day.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seems like an overreaction. Its not like he asked for it.

That being said its probably best to not even comment on that from Dan's side. Knowing the community, im sure someone would have sent something like that unprovoked if the idea got going enough.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
No one *ever* needs to buy me anything, as a joke or otherwise. I was just saying that if one showed up amongst all the other silly stuff that shows up here, I'd totally wear it.

Holy crap, the new Enforcer quick look might be in my top 10 of all time.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-enforcer-police-crime-action/2300-9678/

I think I might make a thread on the Gaming side. It's so good. Bwahahahaha

Just got finished with that few minutes ago, it reminded me of the whole sleepy dogs quick look, prob. one of the best this year, def top 3 if not number 1.

With this and mario party my day has been pretty great sadly have to go to sleep so can't catch boohbah UPF and beast playdate :/ , something to look forward to tomorrow I guess :)

Megasoum

Banned
God dammit Giantbomb... STAHP...

I can't keep up with the content. Still have an hour to go on the Mario Party but I have to pause to watch the GBEast stream and then it's gonna be UPF and then I stil have 2 other quicklooks to watch.

Top Bottom