• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Brashnir

X8btHYC.png

No-one asked for a PC port of Valkyria Chronicles. No-one.

Hopefully Sega can turn the 192 copies that game sells into the Dreamcast 2.

fleck0

Listening to the PowerBombCast, I can only hope them booking Roman Reigns leads to some future game discussion with Cody Rhodes (we all know Stardust doesn't have the time) and Xavier Woods. I don't know if Cody plays current games but I hope he gets added to the top 10 list lists.

edit: I agree this is stupid.

Hank=Brad
Boomhauer=Rorie
Dale=Jeff
Bill=Vinny
Bobby=Drew

justjim89

Let's weekend the shit out of this thread. Which GB duder is which King of the Hill character?

Hank=Brad
Boomhauer=Drew
Dale=Dan
Bill=Jeff

Cronen

Extra Life videos are up. I recall someone mentioning that there's a Twin Peaks spoiler in Drew's live stream? Does anyone recall where about this was (or even which video)? I'm currently watching through Twin Peaks right now and don't want to be spoiled. Thanks.

Rainmaker

Banned
Metal Gear Scanlon 2 has been off to a hot start. I enjoyed UPF this week. Mario Party 2 Party somehow outdid the original and is one of my favorite things ever made. Vinny and Alex entertained me enough to sit through the whole CoD stream. Now it's time to check out this, umm... *looks up the name of this horrid looking game* Enforcer Quick Look. What a week!

COD single player is just boring as shit, I haven't really played the sp in MW3/MW2 which where the last ones I had bought, its like they keep taking the same COD4 template and just make a few tweaks here and there and poof another peice of shit cod game.

They should've done MP or better yet just some broken sim game like usual or even mordor would've been fun, but eh shoulda coulda woulda and all that.

Rainmaker

Banned
Yeah. I would've much preferred Vinny playing Mordor some more...dor. Him playing is the only video I watched that actually sent me over the edge to buy it. It's really a bad game to watch as well but I liked him discovering it on that stream.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
There's some quality animosity between dave and ian in that lets play.

Also

NSFW

3X2pY23.gif

COD single player is just boring as shit, I haven't really played the sp in MW3/MW2 which where the last ones I had bought, its like they keep taking the same COD4 template and just make a few tweaks here and there and poof another peice of shit cod game.

They should've done MP or better yet just some broken sim game like usual or even mordor would've been fun, but eh shoulda coulda woulda and all that.

If they had done MP only then you would have a Titanfall situation with people whining about a game that doesn't have the "required" half of it missing.

daydream

Banned
I got done watching MPP2 earlier. I was skeptical when someone said that MPP1 was the best one-off type video on the site but I would instantly agree if someone said this about MPP2. Just phenomenal entertainment.

As far as the result is concerned,
Brad had a real shot at winning but he made some bad decisions/didn't pay attention a couple of times/got unlucky.

Top Bottom