• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

a1q3ggT.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
you know you want to tile this all over your desktop

9HrV0Lj.png

maybe it's time to stop

Xater

Yup, really liked the interview too. Jeff is a great interviewer (as is Dan, so E3 should be great!).

Yeah, the interview was also great. Jeff made that work really well, and Roman came off like a real cool dude. That Undertaker question though. lol

Watching the UPF, that first phone game they showed looked interesting. I was a little worried about the stamina meter but that appears to recharge relatively quickly.

Kirlia

Banned
Brad comes out if you make him mad enough.

That makes me sad. I think Brad has explained in the past that he doesn't really respond to compliments because he doesn't want to seem arrogant (I could be wrong, though), but seeing angry Brad a lot of the time when he DOES post is always a bit of a downer (unless he is administering righteous truths).

Seeing you happy is awesome, Brad.

Kelas

Things I like about Brad:

✓ Everything

Myggen

So what do we think of a YT highlight video of the Mario Party Party 2 feature that is 19 minutes long? At least it's not 30 minutes like the highlight video of the first Mario Party Party, but still, it's over the limit of what I'm comfortable with.

hamchan

So what do we think of a YT highlight video of the Mario Party Party 2 feature that is 19 minutes long? At least it's not 30 minutes like the highlight video of the first Mario Party Party, but still, it's over the limit of what I'm comfortable with.

Why is it not longer? I felt 2 had more moments and was funnier than 1.

I think i am fine with it. At least it is not like that time when the Stick it to the man devs put the entire UPF where their game was featured on their youtube channel.

man this thing somehow makes the show look less entertaining than it was

sorry, person who made this, you're no xpantherx

Myggen

Why is it not longer? I felt 2 had more moments and was funnier than 1.

I have to believe that the person who uploaded this one had at least a bit more restraint than the guy who uploaded the 30-minute one.

man this thing somehow makes the show look less entertaining than it was

sorry, person who made this, you're no xpantherx

More than with most GB videos, I think watching the Mario Party Party videos in full makes it so much better than just watching a "Best Of".

Kelas

Yeah I think anything beyond like a 5 minute highlight reel (like for drew's mgs deaths or stuff like that) is too much.

I'm sure Nintendo isn't thrilled to have that much gameplay out in the wild.

But seriously, I don't think Giant Bomb has a huge problem with clips so long as it's not, like, the entire video. Rorie probably dreads the times he has to let loose the lawyers.

After all, Giant Bomb is no stranger to screwed up copyright claims on videos. I recall - during a bombcast(?) - one of them mentioning all of the trouble (i.e. bureaucracy) they have to go through to reclaim lost video footage on things like YouTube or Twitch.

"Different" games from the same developer.
Oh, one of those developers.

Top Bottom