• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

You caught me bro. I'll stop discussing my thoughts here.

7GjSkRh.jpg

i dunno is it really that big of a deal

who cares what some dude sends them

its a computer

they can use a computer

great

i dunno what terrell owens has to do with it

Who knew a $1,000 PC would produce this much salt, why don't you guys just like relax and talk about something else, like that time Matt Rorie feed Mary a banana backwards, remember that?

Rainmaker

Banned
The person who sent them the computer was probably thinking they did something nice to show their gratitude for the site. I wouldn't want to make them feel bad about doing what they feel was a good deed or a showing of thanks. It might come off a little creepy to someone on the outside but to the sender it was most likely nothing but good intentions. It was harmless.

CrazyDude

Still don't get why it's creepy to send a computer, some of you guys are really weird. It's not like they were sent a box of dildos.

justjim89

So should I not send Giant Bomb this $10,000 in unmarked bills I got in a drug deal? Should I like, hire $10,000 worth of call girls and have them go there? Have an actual dear carcass stuffed and adorned in lucha libre gear?

Cause this 10 large is burning a hole in my pocket and I want to support my favorite video gamesmen.

Rainmaker

Banned
If I ever win the lottery part of my winnings will go to getting a Giant Bomb-themed wrestling championship title made and sent to them. That's just the facts.

Brashnir

So should I not send Giant Bomb this $10,000 in unmarked bills I got in a drug deal? Should I like, hire $10,000 worth of call girls and have them go there? Have an actual dear carcass stuffed and adorned in lucha libre gear?

Cause this 10 large is burning a hole in my pocket and I want to support my favorite video gamesmen.

I bet you could get a pretty cool guest to randomly show up on Unprofressional Fridays one week for 10 grand.

justjim89

The Comedy Button once said if anyone gave them $100,000 they would go anywhere and perform a show under whatever circumstances so desired. They later rescinded their comments out of fear of some crazy rich fan having dark designs on them. Methinks Giant Bomb would have to be wary of similar proclamations.

Lijik

Theyve gotten chikfila sent across the country, a massive box of twinkies, and a knives collection but a computer is where we draw the line. alright.

LeBart

The only thing that offends me in those mailbags is how they open boxes with knifes.
Why? Don't you have a box cutter or a pair of scissors you savages?

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
The only thing that offends me in those mailbags is how they open boxes with knifes.
Why? Don't you have a box cutter or a pair of scissors you savages?

At least they don't have to do it with a key now.

GavinGT

Banned
In order to keep UPF interesting, I think they need to do more stuff besides playing games and talking. Playing pogs, showing WWF cards, reading the Space Jam book....these are all things that made the show great.

Also, it'd be great if Jason channeled Vinny and kicked up the dumb Tricaster stuff.

The computer isn't so weird. GB has had viewers on oil rigs, in pretty much all world governments and even involved in aerospace. Not so strange that someone is loaded enough to freely give away computers like that.

Idk a PC with an AMD processor and a 660Ti is probably not worth more than $400 atm. So it's not like someone essentially sent them $1000.

Myggen

The computer isn't so weird. GB has had viewers on oil rigs, in pretty much all world governments and even involved in aerospace. Not so strange that someone is loaded enough to freely give away computers like that.

Exactly. And that pc isn't worth 1k anymore either. Even if it was, who cares? Sending that stuff to GB isn't hurting anyone.

popo

Gifts worth money are not creepy, slightly awkward at most. Personal gifts are much worse. If they ever get a box full of used underwear or a jar full of semen then they need to shut it down.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Gifts worth money are not creepy, slightly awkward at most. Personal gifts are much worse. If they ever get a box full of used underwear or a jar full of semen then they need to shut it down.

Oh erm....might wanna skip the next mailbag then.

Toparaman

Banned
So what do we think of a YT highlight video of the Mario Party Party 2 feature that is 19 minutes long? At least it's not 30 minutes like the highlight video of the first Mario Party Party, but still, it's over the limit of what I'm comfortable with.

Holy shit, that part during the jumprope minigame when it's alternating between Jeff and Dan's faces...comic gold.

Honestly I would pay for a Premium if GB just made these condensed Best-of videos themselves. I don't have the time to watch their content in full; it's just way too much content with no editing.

I thought this latest gifted PC was just a bit weird, not necessarily creepy. The Patrick one was awesome and actually helpful. This one wasnt really needed and you could tell Drew was just trying to be more polite than anything. Plus maybe it was just me but actually mentioning how much the PC cost in the letter screamed "look how much this thing cost im sending you guys!"

Top Bottom