• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

That was fantastic :D
<3 every sec even when it got frustrating.
Thanks Drew and Dan loved it.

DAT ENDING always got me sooooooooo goooood.

Its 2.25 AM here and I have be at work in about 5.5 hours so yeah how about I go to bed.

Sleep well GBGAF <3 all

An-Det

That was awesome, and really glad to see Metal Gear Scanlon 2 confirmed. Such an awesome series, I can't wait for it to return.

Renpatsu

I feel like I was stuck in a never ending codec conversation and time had frozen all around me. Now I can finally move on with my life.
Until MGS2.

Fireblend

Banned
Damn, that game just doesn't end huh.

Really great stream. Now I'll have to work my way through the earlier videos of the series, but it was great to watch the last one live, as frustrating as it got at times. Good thing I skipped most of the Metal Gear fight when walking home from work.

Zabant

Rykert is the 4th Brother.

PLASMA SNAKE.

hLG0q3g.png

Myggen

Drew said on the podcast that he's now editing "the secret video", and that they'll most likely finish it this week. So yay!

Also, good job Drew! My internet connection suddenly went to shit so I wasn't able to watch the last part of the stream, so need to catch up tomorrow.

Zabant

Drew said on the podcast that he's now editing "the secret video", and that they'll most likely finish it this week. So yay!

Also, good job Drew! My internet connection suddenly went to shit so I wasn't able to watch the last part of the stream, so need to catch up tomorrow.

VR MISSIONS!

That will be fun.

Nice! Between this, 3 hours of MGS Scanlon and GB Unplugged, we're getting flurry of content this week.

Zaph

Now I'm again stuck with the Persona 4 Dilemma. I want to check out MGS2-4 but I also want to stay true to Metal Gear Scanlon (which likely won't finish before end of 2015)....

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Drew's reaction to the post credits scene is everything ive been waiting for during this whole first game. As good as its been, i just want it to get to MGS2 and let the real bat shit crazy stuff begin.

Zabant

Now I'm again stuck with the Persona 4 Dilemma. I want to check out MGS2-4 but I also want to stay true to Metal Gear Scanlon (which likely won't finish before end of 2015)....
There's a whole bunch of stuff you can mess with that came out before 2.
Read Nastasha's book In the Darkness of Shadow Moses: The Unofficial Truth

Kirlia

Banned
Don't forget it's Drew we are talking about here. Doubt he will finish it under 12 hours. :p

Well, not only that, but is he even going to be back in time for the event, with him going to Vietnam and all? I believe he said he was leaving this Saturday, which is the 4th, and if he's gone for three weeks...he's either JUST going to miss it, or he's BARELY going to make it in time. Either way, not likely he's going to play MGS2 right after his trip.

He'll definitely be missed! He popped in the chat RIGHT before shutting it off and wrote, "YOU SAW NOTHING." Three seconds later, poof went the page. It was hilarious.

Knowing how Dan is giddy about all of it, I'm sure Drew and he will start Scanlon 2 as soon as Drew gets back from vacation.

Anastasia

Thank you Drew, Dan, and Jason for the wonderful feature that has been Metal Gear Scanlon; it has been a really fun and entertaining ride.

Metal Gear Scanlon 2 will be glorious.

There's Game of the Year stuff that'll be going on, though. Still, I can't see it starting later than December or January.

Well the Game of the Year stuff all gets done in the first half of December, if I recall. Drew gets back towards the end of October, so I guess they would have all of November to play MGS2 if they wanted.

I guess we'll see. Maybe I'm just being too optimistic.

Play 3 and Peacewalker. They are not direct sequels and deals more with Big Boss. The conspiracy stuff is a little more grounded.

daydream

Banned
They really need to come up with a new Premium series during Drew's absence.

I still want to see Brad play Kingdom Hearts. Or DMC2.

Kirlia

Banned

I love watching the Random PC Game feature. I'd love to see more videos like that, even if Dave is no longer around. And the CD-i video (not Premium, but still) was rad.

Myggen

Oh god not Kingdom Hearts!

But yeah, agree, and I'm sure they will. Mario Party 2 Party coming up soon!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

daydream

Banned
I love watching the Random PC Game feature. I'd love to see more videos like that, even if Dave is no longer around. And the CD-i video (not Premium, but still) was rad.

I think Random PC game is pretty much dead unless Beast decides to resurrect it. One-offs like CD-i are always great but, well, they happen maybe once a month (for all intents and purposes, Mario Party Party falls under this category). They need something to fill the weekly Premium quota, and I'm longing for a new Breaking Brad.

Nooooooooo DMC2.

DMC3 would be perfect.

You're pulling a Microsoft there, Jimbo. Can't skip 2!

TylerD

The boss fight music and variations of it in MGS are unbelievably good.

Fantastic series, can't wait to see more Metal Gear Scanlon.

Top Bottom