• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

AcridMeat

Banned
Bit bummed they didn't try co-op at all in the FC4 quick look, that's the most appealing new thing for me in that game. I was playing FC3 recently, still haven't finished it, so now I'm not sure if I should jump into 4 with how similar they are.

Megasoum

Banned
Bit bummed they didn't try co-op at all in the FC4 quick look, that's the most appealing new thing for me in that game. I was playing FC3 recently, still haven't finished it, so now I'm not sure if I should jump into 4 with how similar they are.

Can you split screen? Cause if it's online only then it would be difficult to do it pre-release.

They tried, but since the game isn't out and the servers are borked, it kicked them to the main menu.

AcridMeat

Banned
Can you split screen? Cause if it's online only then it would be difficult to do it pre-release.
Well that's what I was curious about.
They tried, but since the game isn't out and the servers are borked, it kicked them to the main menu.
Ahh thanks I must have missed that early on. 80+ minute quick looks and all I was walking in and out of the room. I guess that means there isn't split screen co-op. I was planning on PC but it sucks the pre-release online wasn't up, just wanted to see if it was functional.

Still, the backdrop of that game is gorgeous. Love the mountaintops.

edit: By the way are there any of the multiplayer type missions from 3 in 4? Those were sort of fun.

So I finally subscribed for premium :), I cant find how to add the Premium Podcasts to my BeyondPod on Android though, anyone knows how to do it?

Fox318

So I finally subscribed for premium :), I cant find how to add the Premium Podcasts to my BeyondPod on Android though, anyone knows how to do it?

You need to add it as a custom feed like this

Code:
https://${USERNAME}:${PASSWORD}@giantbomb.com/podcast-xml/premium/

Replace ${USERNAME} and ${PASSWORD} with your Giant Bomb username and password (as opposed to your Whiskey Media username, in case it's different).

I assume he's never played Morrowind then. He wouldn't have survived with his sanity intact.

Morrowind is a great game to play as a weird lizardman and to read pages upon pages of really boring fantasy stuff in between sessions of killing someone in their home, sleeping in their bed for the night, and then being chased out of town by the locals for being a well-read murderous sociopath of a lizardman.

I still think they were just being ignorant uneducated specists though.

Top Bottom