• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

AcridMeat

Banned
Watching Mario Party 2, I'm so pleased with the sub.

So I know I'll get through MGS and the UPF from Halloween weekend. Also the board game streams, what other premium content over the last year or so is a must watch?

edit: Holy shit the bowser beam hahahahahhaha

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's not true at all

When the remake came out, Ryan spent it telling them how it doesn't age as well as you think it did. And Patrick disagrees then he sits in on the HD version, and he ends up agreeing with Ryan.

Ryan even talked about how Future was SO much better during the holiday stream.

Chuck

Still without luck
When the remake came out, Ryan spent it telling them how it doesn't age as well as you think it did. And Patrick disagrees then he sits in on the HD version, and he ends up agreeing with Ryan.

Ryan even talked about how Future was SO much better during the holiday stream.

Well it doesn't hold up super well. That doesn't equate to hate, however.

Xater

You know the last couple of weeks make me think I already know what will win worst trend. At this point it has to be shipping broken games.

SmithnCo

If I were a conspiracy theorist I might think Sega shat out this awful looking Sonic game on the cheap to get out of their three-game deal with Nintendo.

Xater

If I were a conspiracy theorist I might think Sega shat out this awful looking Sonic game on the cheap to get out of their three-game deal with Nintendo.

Or it was rushed to be out in time for the start of the TV show. Neither option is great though.

Anastasia

I'm hoping for the disc with the Super Magnetic Neo demo.

The world needs to know about Super Magnetic Neo.

There was at least one demo disc released with both Jet Set Radio and Super Magnetic Neo demos on it, but they're both non-playable. :-(

But I dunno if there's more.

GB hates that game though

Demo Derby rules are that they have to try all the demos, which means that I, the viewer, will reap the benefits.

wv2AUp8.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

There was a DC Magazine that had a playable Super Magnetic Neo demo, just looked it up and it was Official DC Magazine Demo 6. Unfortunately that was overall maybe the most lackluster disc from the series.

edit: I take it all back. Super Magnetic Neo and Tony Hawk 2 put it way above this one:

Disc #3: January 2000 Issue
a. Zombie Revenge
b. Slave Zero
c. Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing
d. TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat
e. Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense
f. Street Fighter Alpha 3

Anastasia

There was a DC Magazine that had a playable Super Magnetic Neo demo, just looked it up and it was Official DC Magazine Demo 6. Unfortunately that was overall maybe the most lackluster disc from the series.

edit: I take it all back. Super Magnetic Neo and Tony Hawk 2 put it way above this one:

Disc #3: January 2000 Issue
a. Zombie Revenge
b. Slave Zero
c. Suzuki Alstare Extreme Racing
d. TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat
e. Vigilante 8: 2nd Offense
f. Street Fighter Alpha 3

Yeah outside of SF that one doesn't look too great. I looked to see which one has the JSR demo and it seems okay. Hopefully they have a good variety of discs on hand.

I mean, tears ARE mostly salt, right?

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON JET SET RADIO?

IaN_GAF

Far Cry QL was godlike.

Nearly rolled of the couch laughing at Jeff's maniacal grunts, excessive cursing at small animals and (justified) ornithophobia.

Zaph

Birthday Cake is the worst song ever recorded. That's all I remember.

YES IM COOKING FOR MY SON AND HIS WIFE ITS HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY

Everyone song from that game is etched into my memory. I so badly want a HD remake, but no doubt it'll loose half the soundtrack.

hamchan

New WoW expansion is gonna give DriveClub some competition for worst launch of 2014.

Noooope. Driveclub is still broken a month and a half after release and that's a first party driving game. Unfortunately a bad MMO launch is par for the course so WoW launching badly is nothing special.

YES IM COOKING FOR MY SON AND HIS WIFE ITS HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY

Everyone song from that game is etched into my memory. I so badly want a HD remake, but no doubt it'll loose half the soundtrack.

JSR1 didn't! That was a super weird thing to see, that game only lost one song.

Of course, JSRF has tons of stuff by Ad-Rock/MCA (I forget which) so that probably doesn't help. The Beastie Boys are understandably very protective of their work nowadays.

Top Bottom