• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Watching the MCC quick look, looks like a ton of content. The game looks really good too with 60 frame per second, I'm kinds amazed right now haha.

I thought Dan was calling the wonderful Syberia games bad only to realize they were talking about Cyberia which I've never heard of. Always fun to discover new games, no matter how poor :p

Xater

I guess Jeff already told us how that current gen version of WWE 2K15 turned out with his comment about Supercard being the best WWE game this year.

strafer

Man, what the hell Jeff, so the Master Chef Collection isn't worth just because of the multuplayer problems?

I would buy that shit in an instant.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Climbable is totally a word.

Not dropping all your rings when you're hit is stupid.

jgminto

Man, what the hell Jeff, so the Master Chef Collection isn't worth just because of the multuplayer problems?

I would buy that shit in an instant.

Well for anybody planning on spending most of their time with the multiplayer it's basically been unplayable since it released. The smart thing to do would be to wait until they get their shit together and buy it then.

Zaph

Just finished MGS ep.3 (I'm so behind on content...), holy shit this would have blown my mind back in 2002. Shame it came out around the time my new PC and Xbox took over my life (but no regrets spending hundreds of hours in Halo multiplayer) while my Playstation collected dust.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, it'd be like giantbomb doing new quick looks whenever COD gets a new map pack or if some fighting game released DLC characters.

The first MK8 DLC is literally a quarter of a new Mario Kart game. I'm fine with them limiting it to UPF though, I don't need to see Wario's Gold Mine or whatever.

Not dropping all your rings when you're hit is stupid.

So the modern Sonic games, since 2006 I think, have made it so that you can only ever drop a maximum of 50 rings. Not especially meaningful in those games, but it'd be helpful as FUCK in the Mega Drive games, because pretty much all Special Stages require a shitload of rings to access.

So the modern Sonic games, since 2006 I think, have made it so that you can only ever drop a maximum of 50 rings. Not especially meaningful in those games, but it'd be helpful as FUCK in the Mega Drive games, because pretty much all Special Stages require a shitload of rings to access.

I'm like 85% sure that Colors and Generations still had you drop your entire ring count.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Y'know, to give sonic boom a little credit I would be kinda into a game of this type if it was... good. Plus the characters themselves don't seem entirely terrible.

Maybe Colours does, but I'm preeeeeetty sure Generations didn't. IDK. Like I said, rings basically mean nothing in those games anyway once you get more than one.

It's been a while, hence my 15% uncertainty.

While it's true that rings didn't matter mechanically, there was always this smug satisfaction I had when I could get through a level without being hit, as indicated by the 200+ rings I had collected.

Y'know, to give sonic boom a little credit I would be kinda into a game of this type if it was... good. Plus the characters themselves don't seem entirely terrible.

I don't understand why they were all bickering when they got caught! It's not like they protested entering the temple, they were all for it. Normally Sonic is hardly leadership material, but he's at least supposed to be a good friend to his pals, so yeah.

The characterisation seems odd. They should have Ian Flynn write these games, he understands those characters perfectly.

Top Bottom