• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Patryn

So I glanced at the front page to listen to the archive of Bombin' and...

12663a16bea2ed7317f4ecd1088c7ffa.png

What the hell GB? Four months away and you're putting this on the "coming up" section? I mean it's nice to know this is planned but wow.

You haven't noticed that it's been there for months now? It was added as soon as the date was announced.

Hearthstone is fun, but I don't really think it deserves to be in GOTY list.

Considering 2014 is a pretty weak year for games in general and Heartstone is at least innovative as far as online TCG's goes, I definitely think a case can be made for Hearthstone. It also has the one of the best free-to-play models out there.

I really wish Patrick could find somebody with whom he could do QuickLooks. Solo QLs are just boring, especially since Patrick is more informative than entertaining. I like and respect Patrick, but he worked a lot better when he could play off the others.

I really wish Patrick could find somebody with whom he could do QuickLooks. Solo QLs are just boring, especially since Patrick is more informative than entertaining. I like and respect Patrick, but he worked a lot better when he could play off the others.

now that he's moving into an office, i think the likelihood that he has someone join him on future quick looks is going up 1000000000%.

kiyomi

Is there any way of finding all the Demo Derby videos to date in chronological order? I haven't seen any yet but I'd like to start from the beginning, and GB's site doesn't make it easy.

Got my year's subscription tho. I feel so preemeyum.

Bacon

Is there any way of finding all the Demo Derby videos to date in chronological order? I haven't seen any yet but I'd like to start from the beginning, and GB's site doesn't make it easy.

Got my year's subscription tho. I feel so preemeyum.

Just go to the subscriber videos tab and go back until you find the first demo derby and go from there. That's how I do it although I'm sure there are easier ways.

Such as the way right above me!

KingKong

man GTA5 definitely looks so much more fun in first person and by the time it comes out on PC and goes on sale it will be long enough for a replay

I feel so far out of line with the general consumer. I could not possibly want a first person mode less in GTA.

my problem with it is that the game wasn't design for the viewpoint. If it was, i think i'd have less of an issue with it, but this gives me the same feeling i had playing Oblivion/Fallout 3 in 3rd person: it just doesn't seem right.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
my problem with it is that the game wasn't design for the viewpoint. If it was, i think i'd have less of an issue with it, but this gives me the same feeling i had playing Oblivion/Fallout 3 in 3rd person: it just doesn't seem right.

I'm of the opinion that if every first person game disappeared tomorrow, we'd be living in a better world. Even in Fallout 3 with the terrible third person mode, I played a decent chunk of the game that way. What the hell am I doing with my life if I'm playing a Fallout game and can't see my power suit?

Megasoum

Banned
Ok I have to say... Watching Danny play GTA in First Person, hire a hooker, get a 50$ blowjob, kill her and get 73$ back while screaming "I made a profit!" to then escape the scene in a car where the radio is playing a Backstreet Boys song is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Patryn

Random (possibly) interesting thing I noticed:

On the Giant Bomb site, there are 1400+ posts in the Dragon Age Inquisition forum.

There are 553 in the Far Cry 4 forum.

FluxWaveZ

Ha! Danny: "All I need to do is to not assault someone until the cab arrives."

Random stranger off the street starts yelling at his character, approaches him dangerously in order to fight him. Taxi arrives; he proceeds to accidentally steal it. Heh, GTA's pretty fun.

Top Bottom