• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

komplanen

Drew is Merlin

Dan and Mary are evil

Drew is too committed to solving who are evil to be Merlin (who already knows). Drew is not *that* good of a liar.

Rorie and Brad are piss poor liars so when they are either evil or Merlin it's guaranteed they'll keep their mouths shut.

Dan was too committed in 1st game and now he's mostly just listening and not being that into it.

pirata

Drew is Merlin. Rorie and Dan are evil. Calling it. Drew is quite good at this, but I would be able to see through him if I'm in the room. Dan's last speech was just to justify the one fail.

EDIT: or maybe Brad? He is being awfully quiet...

Nephrahim

Drew is too committed to solving who are evil to be Merlin (who already knows). Drew is not *that* good of a liar.

Rorie and Brad are piss poor liars so when they are either evil or Merlin it's guaranteed they'll keep their mouths shut.

Dan was too committed in 1st game and now he's mostly just listening and not being that into it.

Or he already knows and he's just TRYING to make it look like he's trying to figure it out.

I think Drew is Merlin.

demidar

Oh yes, Dan's actions make him look super evil now.

Evil: Brad, Dan.

Merlin: Mary.

Mario Party 2 is packed up, shipping label bought. I'm even using priority mail because time is of the essence. Should arrive Monday.

Careful, it sounds like Jeff felt a disturbance in the Force yesterday.
Qbfdt6t.png

Careful, it sounds like Jeff felt a disturbance in the Force yesterday.

Dan was in the thread a day or two ago saying they didn't have a copy yet. I can't get a refund for the shipping label so if they already have a copy it just means Jeff will finally have a copy to take home and play.

Dan was in the thread a day or two ago saying they didn't have a copy yet. I can't get a refund for the shipping label so if they already have a copy it just means Jeff will finally have a copy to take home and play.

They were probably talking about the copy you sent out today.

Top Bottom