• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Watching avalon with some
CUEvZJd.jpg
Onion is better

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Danny's got a whole stable of terrible accents to use. I've watched Hatoful Boyfriend on Giant Bomb Unarchived. I know what's up.

chogidogs

Danny's got a whole stable of terrible accents to use. I've watched Hatoful Boyfriend on Giant Bomb Unarchived. I know what's up.

It's funny because sober Danny was ultra sensitive on the podcast about misrepresenting anybody with horrible impressions.

pirata

Watching avalon with some

Onion is better

I think voodoo is the best (followed by salt and vinegar and the limited-edition Tabasco they did a while back), but to each his own.

Also, that was some good deflection of scrutiny by Drew. I actually didn't see their roles beforehand, but guessed it was Drew because of how he was shifting the conversation off the topic of himself, which is a great strategy that makes it you don't have to tell as many direct lies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm starting to become concerned that Drew is actually evil in the real world and not in the game. Or maybe a wizard.

Top Bottom