• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I would be terrible at a game like this. If anyone so much as looked at me suspiciously I'd start smiling or laughing.

popo

7-man podcast with three on Skype sounds like an absolute nightmare :p

edit: I'm leaving this thread, don't want to get spoiled about who's who!

Sounds a nightmare but I have done teleconferencing with that number. It doesn't work for general podcasts as it kills conversations but it could work for GOTY as each person pitches a game etc.

Sounds a nightmare but I have done teleconferencing with that number. It doesn't work for general podcasts as it kills conversations but it could work for GOTY as each person pitches a game etc.

The only times skyping in to a podcast works is when the Skyper has a "segment," and isn't just a regular contributor to discussion. Like when Patrick does a news story and then leaves.

pirata

I didn't catch when they showed who was who. Did they do that? Anyway, I think it is pretty obvious that Brad is Gandalf.

Kalor

Drews long con seems to be working on Dan. It will be interesting if Brad becomes the scape goat in the future.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
No matter our differences, whether we think Saints Row 3 was game of the year or whether we're rational people, I hope we can all agree that we need more Dan and Danny content in our lives.

It will probably drive both of them insane. It's a chance I'm willing to take. Hell, it's an opportunity I embrace. I've worked my entire life to get to the point where I could psychologically destroy somebody for my entertainment.

Zaph

Why'd you have to bring that up. I loved that show.

I'd really like to see Vinny or Jeff as part of this. This game is really interesting to see how well people play a part.

Jeff would pretend to hate it, but actually be really really good at it. I bet he could lie like a motherfucker.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
people in the chat are getting warnings for saying Mary is hot lmao

kinda goes without saying tbh

Top Bottom