• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Alfredo

Amazing video. Lived up to the hype.

I wish I could see gameplay of their Mario runs. I bet it's a bunch of standing around or nonsensical movement.

Jintor

Someone please slap "Oh, Phoenix DOWN" on top of that. Seriously one of my favourite Jeff revelations on the 'cast.

Tucah

you speak so well
I'm late with this because I just finished it but Avalon was fun. That Danny/Mary evil game was fucking great, twist of the year.

kai3345

Banned
i5aK3h5kROhA8.gif

lmaooo

valeo

I'm assuming a lot of people here work in IT and our desks look far worse than that. It doesn't help that they get sent random crap every day..

Great content lately.

Seventy70

Can someone recommend me some 'specials' to watch? Something like the How to Build a Bomb or Drew's visit to North Korea. I also really enjoyed the pancake stream they did at Dave's.

Patryn

This tangentially related at best, but just saw SWERY, wearing a stuffed monkey backpack, rocking out to Bohemian Rhapsody live.

It was a little surreal.

Wunder

I just woke up to this rollercoaster video, I assume this is the big video that was teased months ago, right? Psyched to watch it

justjim89

Sometimes I wonder if Dan is the smartest guy in the room or the dumbest.

But he undoubtedly has more fun than any of us will ever know.

You'd never be able to do that in a UK park. Okay maybe Blackpool, they don't give a shit.

Shame they didn't play Face Ace or a game using the camera & motion controls!

Indignate

"You're either all evil or stupid."

Mary is awesome.

That roller coaster video was great. Jeff continues to know how to make great faces.

valeo

I'm late with this because I just finished it but Avalon was fun. That Danny/Mary evil game was fucking great, twist of the year.

I shouldn't of read this thread :( Spoilers ruined it.

Not blaming you - can't spoiler tag everything - but bit gutted I missed out on the fun of the reveal haha.

daydream

Banned
Having watched all of "Dan and his Dad," here are my must watches.

The ending of the DS2 one is great, lol (mind you, the whole video is fantastic).

The thing I like about people that don't have any videogame experience is how they manage to focus on the most unimportant details in the environment.

I've been planning to upgrade my avatar for Bayonetta 2 and that rollercoaster video should have just the face I need from Jeff to do that.

Top Bottom