• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

I did a bad thing and looked at some of Mary's Twitter replies. I wanted to see just how creepy some of them were getting.

DO NOT DO THIS
YOU WILL BECOME UNCOMFORTABLE VERY QUICKLY

She's quickly becoming one of my favorite wild cards in competitive multiplayer videos. She's devious. I'm glad she (so far) hasn't been discouraged by the creeps.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
It's now time for Hilarious Internet Comments.

P2M6pGt.png

hehehe

daydream

Banned
A quick question: I'm going on a long drive tomorrow and I was thinking of listening to the Avalon stream for part of it. Is it the kind of thing where video is necessary or is the audio enough to follow along?

Body language is a huge part of it so I say listen to something else and wait till you can watch it. Also, I really enjoyed following everyone's thought process but when the discussion gets really heated, you definitely need to concentrate to follow what everyone is saying/thinking.

The Avalon video was a ton of fun. Admittedly I haven't kept up with much on the site since Dan came on, but the content they've put out the last few days has been fantastic. Love Danny and Mary as well.

Doopliss

I asked in the video comments but I guess I'm more likely to get an answer from you fine people:

Who was evil/Merlin in the third round they played of Avalon?

I didn't enjoy not knowing in the second round. It made things too hard to follow.

daydream

Banned
I asked in the video comments but I guess I'm more likely to get an answer from you fine people:

Who was evil/Merlin in the third round they played of Avalon?

I didn't enjoy not knowing in the second round. It made things too hard to follow.

Third round saw Drew/Mary as evil people and Brad as wizard.

We figured out the bad guys really quickly, it was just too obvious.

Not sure why you ask, though, you should watch for yourself. :)

Zaph

If they mess around in a shopping trolley, I hope they wear a full face helmet. Otherwise they could be in for a hefty dentist bill :( Not that I'd know.

Doopliss

Third round saw Drew/Mary as evil people and Brad as wizard.

We figured out the bad guys really quickly, it was just too obvious.

Not sure why you ask, though, you should watch for yourself. :)
Thanks. Now just need three other people to approve so I know you're not trying to mislead me.
:p

Having watched the first two rounds without knowing anyone's roles I think it would've been much more fun being able to appreciate the subtleties of the individual performances. Beyond the obviously suspicious behaviour of Brad and Rorie I got nowhere trying to figure out the roles myself.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Shit, well played. This stuff sounds almost frighteningly easy.

I'm still waiting for a good opportunity to talk about how I broke into the industry. For those that haven't heard it, it involves me at 18 calling GameStop corporate and asking them to pay me $2,500 and fly me to Game Informer. It worked.

I'm still waiting for a good opportunity to talk about how I broke into the industry. For those that haven't heard it, it involves me at 18 calling GameStop corporate and asking them to pay me $2,500 and fly me to Game Informer. It worked.

So why did you go to college?

mattp

ah dammit i missed bombin in the am
is there a way to get to the stream? i know they do it over youtube, instead of the normal player, so maybe i cant

KingKong

Is this the part of the thread where people say the bands they liked when they were a teen are a lot better than modern music they've never even heard

Top Bottom