• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb X | Built-In Automatic Death Thing For Secret People

Jokab

I'm still waiting for a good opportunity to talk about how I broke into the industry. For those that haven't heard it, it involves me at 18 calling GameStop corporate and asking them to pay me $2,500 and fly me to Game Informer. It worked.
Are you kidding me? You are an enigma.

Who was the girl in the recent unplugged video? I feel like they didn't introduce her, or maybe I just missed it, but don't remember ever seeing her before.

Renpatsu

Who was the girl in the recent unplugged video? I feel like they didn't introduce her, or maybe I just missed it, but don't remember ever seeing her before.
QbU8SOs.jpg

MARY KISH

Writer and producer for such popular Gamespot shows as The Lobby, Mary is a rising star in the CBSi multiverse, bringing all the squats, slaps and dirty fibs you could want to our screens. She'll rise to any challenge, no matter how ridiculous and exhausting it may be. Party on, Murray!

Favourite game: Five Nights at Freddy's
Hobbies: Push-ups, lying, insulting Pokemon
Ask her about: Dr Pepper
It is a national tragedy that the OP has gone unread.

TylerD

Watching and listening to Giant Bomb content has become my main source of entertainment. The duders are doing grand work.

I'm still waiting for a good opportunity to talk about how I broke into the industry. For those that haven't heard it, it involves me at 18 calling GameStop corporate and asking them to pay me $2,500 and fly me to Game Informer. It worked.

You sir, are a DOER.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Yes, A$AP Rocky is a ridiculous name, but somehow Thin Lizzy isn't.

Hey, I didn't bring him up as someone to ridicule. Just saying that's what the kids are listening nowadays, not lynryd skynryd. :p

I find skrillex and A$ap rocky ok with a few songs.

Yes, A$AP Rocky is a ridiculous name, but somehow Thin Lizzy isn't.

Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable saying any name with a dollar sign in it is more ridiculous than one that doesn't have one. Is that even debatable?

But who said it was a ridiculous name in the first place?

justjim89

I really wanna see a Giant Bomb/Comedy Button crossover more than ever. The rollercoaster video reminded me of TCB's Great America videos. Plus Dan and Max Scoville seem like two men cut from the same goofy cloth. Or Jeff and Brian Altano.

Other news from Bombin'

- Dan is playing Alien for the Quick Look which will be done in the main office
- Scoops is deeply pondering inviting Dave Lang over to his home to play horror games - tentative title "Get Spooked Boy"

Other news from Bombin'

- Dan is playing Alien for the Quick Look which will be done in the main office
- Scoops is deeply pondering inviting Dave Lang over to his home to play horror games - tentative title "Get Spooked Boy"

Probably going to be a Dan + Brad QL then? Very likely Jeff wouldn't sit on it since he clearly doesn't care for horror games.

Curufinwe

I really wanna see a Giant Bomb/Comedy Button crossover more than ever. The rollercoaster video reminded me of TCB's Great America videos. Plus Dan and Max Scoville seem like two men cut from the same goofy cloth. Or Jeff and Brian Altano.

I remember when Scott mocked Jeff and Ryan for being men who always wear shorts. He didn't mention them by name but it was clear who he was talking about.

Top Bottom