• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
That SF thread got locked in record time. Now it can forever remain beautiful and unsullied by the sadness that was sure to come.

My internet has been up and down a few times tonight, and that might actually be the worst thing. How did we live before the internet?

How did we live before smartphone internet was any good? I'm connected to the internet everywhere I go on a typical day. It's amazing.

Jintor

How did we live before smartphone internet was any good? I'm connected to the internet everywhere I go on a typical day. It's amazing.

hey man let me tell you about a cool thing called arpanet

the other thing kerbal really made me have an appreciation for is computers. holy shit computers. 60s space computers you whack.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't really care about how many stars SF V gets

I just want to know where it ranks. It doesn't have Warren or Ten-Count but it does have Nash.

Relativ9

Good news everyone! I found a Giant Bomb fan in the wild. Living in Norway I never thought it'd happen, indeed it took me moving to Ireland for a new job to find one...funny thing is he's also Norwegian. We've now bonded over how fucking batshit crazy Dan Ryckert, happy days :D

danm999

Jeffrey mentioned on podcast, which was recorded today.
Tuesday's tomorrow.

Lets do this.
CbCrBqwWAAEH0HH.jpg:small

What the hell happened to Alex's face? The whole in the bottom centre of it is pointing upwards in like a concave shape. I've never seen it like that before.

I feel like Metal Gear Scanlan only just returned but now its been taken away from me.

What is the requirements needed to unlock the final mission again? Off the top of my head its.

Do all the unique story missions after mission 30. (OK to skip remixed missions)
Upgrade motherbase to max.
And maybe you got to listen to all the yellow tapes?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I feel like Metal Gear Scanlan only just returned but now its been taken away from me.

What is the requirements needed to unlock the final mission again? Off the top of my head its.

Do all the unique story missions after mission 30. (OK to skip remixed missions)

Does the game make it super apparent?

Because this sounds like the end of phantasmagoria 2 to me.

danm999

All that and you need to do the Man on Fire, Eli and AI pod side ops.

It's pretty apparent that Drew is done with it judging by the end of the last episode. I wouldn't be surprised if they just drop it entirely, it's hardly been an enthusiastic run outside of the first couple of episodes.

It's pretty apparent that Drew is done with it judging by the end of the last episode. I wouldn't be surprised if they just drop it entirely, it's hardly been an enthusiastic run outside of the first couple of episodes.

I don't remember where he said it (last week's Bombcast?) but Drew explicitly said that they will continue, they're just not sure how yet.
so when are we getting that american truck simulator ql that was promised?
They're supposed to do a livestream with the game today (Wednesday).

yami4ct

Whoever implemented hard mode in Digimon Cyber Sleuth must've been given a literal shoestring as a budget. There is absolutely zero way someone would let a game out the door playing like this. I have a feeling that there actually aren't any reliable strategies for beating these late game optional bosses and it is purely luck. I love hard JRPGs. I thrive on them. This isn't hard, it is just straightup bullshit. Wow. I do not think I've seen bosses as bad as these probably in at least a decade.

Xater

I am becoming frustrated more and more by SFV as time goes on. Despite them claiming they fixed matchmaking shit still takes forever, FM does not get recognized and the package as already established is way too bare bones. If this gets more than 3 stars by the end of the week (the time frame Jason mentioned on the podcast) I will be shocked. In it's current state I'd personally might even tend to 2 stars. That's how bad it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom