• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneses

Just watched the highly touted Fortune Street TNT for the first time.

It was bad, apart for a few quips here and there and like the last 30 minutes.

Though really.

It's a pretty weird relationship where the ultimate sign of affection is that you can pet their head.

Not that head petting can't be part of a healthy relationship. I'm not here to head pet shame.

Petting/playing with someone's hair while cuddling is some relaxing ass shit. No one better try touching my face, though.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Petting/playing with someone's hair while cuddling is some relaxing ass shit. No one better try touching my face, though.

But it's a sign of flattery

mxYHlqS.gif

xanavi

oh noo does the managed livestream thing not work anymore?

The link still lets me hit play but then it's just a black screen.

I have 1270 coins saved up in Hearthstone. I dont know what to do with them. I think I should wait for the new update before I do anything. But...

....I could open 12 Packs right now!

Brashnir

This week's guest column reads like it was written by a nightmare person.

There isn't enough "NOPE!" in the world for this article.

The bit of the latest guest column that I read were baffling to me. Like, I actually did not understand what they were talking about. I guess I have to read the whole thing.

tesqui

Super interested in The Witness video coming! Love to hear Jonathan Blow talk about his game. I wish he would do a full blown developers commentary.

I wish I had a convenient way to set up my racing wheel at my desk so wouldn't have to set it up and tear it down everytime I use is. It's the main reason I haven't bought American Truck Sim yet. It's especially inconvenient now that I already have rudder pedals hooked up.

I wish I had a convenient way to set up my racing wheel at my desk so wouldn't have to set it up and tear it down everytime I use is. It's the main reason I haven't bought American Truck Sim yet. It's especially inconvenient now that I already have rudder pedals hooked up.

When I used to have one ages ago I would attach it to the side of my desk and then when I wanted to play I would just turn my monitor and move my chair to the side of the desk. Not sure if that helps. but I had the same problem and that's what I did.

kvk1

It really is a hassle.

I've wanted a racing cockpit like the Obutto or something for a long time, but I just can't convince myself that it's a financially worthwhile purchase.

When I used to have one ages ago I would attach it to the side of my desk and then when I wanted to play I would just turn my monitor and move my chair to the side of the desk. Not sure if that helps. but I had the same problem and that's what I did.

Yeah, I actually consider that but it won't work with my desk because of the way the legs are configured.

kvk1

Racing wheel setups are for chumps, flight/space sim HOTAS rigs are for cool guys.

Yeah, but the f o r c e f e e d b a c k of a racing wheel is just...delicious.

Plus, it's honestly not a contest.

If you have any of the two setups you are a cool guy/girl in my book.

Yeah, but the f o r c e f e e d b a c k of a racing wheel is just...delicious.

Plus, it's honestly not a contest.

If you have any of the two setups you are a cool guy/girl in my book.
Ok yeah that's true. No need to compare members of the cool guy club.
Who doesn't have a HOTAS permanently connected to their PC? No one I'd want to know.
I shutter at the thought.
Alright.

Now, would you feel a deeper bond with chloe moretz if you rub her face?
I don't know the answer to that, but now I need to know which I think was your point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom