• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb XX | Donut Create Push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the awesome three hour bombcast, the giant American Truck Simulator quicklook, the Witness video with Jonathan Blow, and that awesome BEAST episode I'm not really feeling the content drought anymore

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did they get to the ducks in ATS?
0000000000187C01.jpg

also they're acting like A Day To Remember is Brokencyde or something

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
American Truck Simulator is Dark Souls like with how often it saves you and makes you deal with your fuck ups

I would not trust Vinny with my save

sonto340

Did they get to the ducks in ATS?
0000000000187C01.jpg

also they're acting like A Day To Remember is Brokencyde or something
That whole bit about the music hurt. I get that music is subjective and all but ADTR has been in my music rotation for years. Love them. To see them turn on that station and react like they did just.
Ugh.

I wish I had a convenient way to set up my racing wheel at my desk so wouldn't have to set it up and tear it down everytime I use is. It's the main reason I haven't bought American Truck Sim yet. It's especially inconvenient now that I already have rudder pedals hooked up.

Have you ever looked into getting a Wheelstand. They can collapse and be rolled into a closet.

81cPmguukqL._SX466_.jpg

I'm not going to openly mock you as a person for enjoying lame bro-core but I'm also not going to stop laughing at it and at how lame it is.

To be fair "Let's cover this pop song in our Xtreme style wouldn't that be so subversive" is so fucking 90's.

I am STILL laughing at the guy in OT who said that Disturbed cover of Simon and Garfunkel was a "religious experience"

I guess I lied, I will actually openly mock you for bad musical decisions.

Have you ever looked into getting a Wheelstand. They can collapse and be rolled into a closet.

81cPmguukqL._SX466_.jpg

I actually have something similar to that. It doesn't fold up quite as nicely. I use it when I play in front of my TV. Unfortunately, that won't work with my TrackIR, which basically requires me to connect it to my desk. Ha, typing this all out makes me feel ridiculous but goddamn it, I'm an immersion junky now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
austin and alex have both once admitted to liking AFI

so don't take it too personal if they make fun of your music. because they both admitted to liking afi at one point in their lives

Jintor

My Fire Emblem Special Edition from Amazon finally moved from 'Shipping Today' to 'Preparing for Shipment'.

Is it happening finally? It looks like it might be happening.

I thought for a hot second there you were making a My Little Fire Emblem Can't Be This Cute joke

that brief period of time where AFI were wholesale ripping off Misfits, they were tolerable in that way that even bottom-tier Misfits is still not that bad

they cashed in whatever minor goodwill that slice of their career earned them with the quickness though

I wish I had a convenient way to set up my racing wheel at my desk so wouldn't have to set it up and tear it down everytime I use is. It's the main reason I haven't bought American Truck Sim yet. It's especially inconvenient now that I already have rudder pedals hooked up.

It's a hassle that keep me using a gamepad, despite having a nice wheel and flight sticks in my closet.

If I had the money and time, I'd mount them under my desk on sliders. Basically,

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Honestly the only thing you need is time. It's not too expensive to buy some wood (depends on how nice you want it to be, but balsa wood is cheap and fine), paint, varnish, some sliders and hinges from you hardware diy store. Assuming that you have the proper hardware already.

Doesn't look too hard to make honestly.

Indignate

I saw more cop cars in the first 20 mins of that quick look then I see in a year of driving.

The devs need to mix up the variety a little.

fleck0

My Track IR has fallen off too, and because of the tension it uses to stay on the hat it will shoot across the whole damn room.

edit: If the ATS Multiplayer mod is out I formally request a series were Vinny plays on it until he gets banned.

Nice to see even with it's fairly severe launch issues, Jeff is having a lot of fun with the game. He's even getting a good amount of points for someone that hasn't really been deep into a fighting game in a while.

^ haha that tweet. I just got my used 360 stick and happily it was natively supported on the PC version of SFV :D It's gonna be a fun weekend.

Enjoy! The game is really great and the online/lobbies are working near perfect now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom